Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    What is this part?

    I'd post a picture, but I don't know how. A small, I believe aluminum, part fell out of the handle bar cover on my 2004 900stx last weekend. It is u-shaped, and a tube. When I took off the handlebar cover, I didn't see anywhere obvious that it goes. There is a small black rubber tube that it fits nicely into, but I can't see where the other side of the "u" could connect to anything. It is included with the fuel system in the parts diagrams. Sound familiar to anyone?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    This is like the game sharades. My guess gas Vent line that wraps around the handle bar. Find the other side of the vent hose that broke off.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What is this part called? And does it need to be replaced?
    By tempest.runner in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 12:35 PM
  2. What is this part's function?
    By DKFox in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 07:58 AM
  3. What is this part???????????? (96 wave venture 1100)
    By rpt50 in forum Yamaha Old School Skis
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 02:55 PM
  4. What is this part, and why do I need it??
    By boostaholic in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 12:21 PM
  5. What is this part?
    By J-ME in forum Honda Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 10:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts