Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    I recently figured out how to get turn my 2015 seadoo spark 90 h.o. with ibr into a oem spark trixx.thought I would share.
    parts needed for conversion are.
    extended range vts kit
    seadoo spark trixx oem ramps cant buy from seadoo so I picked up a complete trixx bucket off ebay for the ramps cost me 80 shipped.any 2017 and newer ibr spark trixx or 90 ho ibr will have the newer ramps.
    last item you will need is acess to buds system to auto calibrate ibr.
    I installed the ramps from ebay bucket into my bucket it's the same part# on both buckets mine was cleaner so I just swapped ramps.
    then I installed extended vts on my 2015 spark.
    fired up buds system go to activations page.remove ibr splash shield from back of ski buds prompts you to remove then hit ibr auto calibration.it does.it thing up and down.write file back to ski.exit buds all done
    started ski used extended vts switch on bars get full up and down tested neutral and reverse all functions 100%

Quote Originally Posted by yamaguy View Post
    I recently figured out how to get turn my 2015 seadoo spark 90 h.o. with ibr into a oem spark trixx.thought I would share.
    extended range vts kit
    seadoo spark trixx oem ramps cant buy from seadoo so I picked up a complete trixx bucket off ebay for the ramps cost me 80 shipped.any 2017 and newer ibr spark trixx or 90 ho ibr will have the newer ramps.
    I installed the ramps from ebay bucket into my bucket it's the same part# on both buckets mine was cleaner so I just swapped ramps.
    fired up buds system go to activations page.remove ibr splash shield from back of ski buds prompts you to remove then hit ibr auto calibration.it does.it thing up and down.write file back to ski.exit buds all done
    started ski used extended vts switch on bars get full up and down tested neutral and reverse all functions 100%
    You also need the rear foot pads, the Trixx steering, and a wiring harness to have a Trixx.

Quote Originally Posted by yamaguy View Post
    extended range vts kit
    Thanks for posting this!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information