Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    +1

GreenHulk needs your help!

I believe the best form of advertising is word of mouth. Those that buy from this forums online store already know the level of customer service that I provide. This is where I need your help! Please pass the word around to your riding buddies about this forum and our online stores. We carry all the latest products from RIVA, R&D, WORX, Fizzle, Solas, Skat-Trak, Dean's Team and many others. Not to mention we have any OEM part you need for your PWC, quad, UTV, ATV, or Street Bike. Our stores are easy to find by clicking the banners at the top of the forum.

For you international guys, we ship world wide and can use economical methods such as USPS Express, or Priority mail or super fast Fedex, or UPS.

It's surprising to me the amount of members we have here that don't even know we have a store, or buy from R&D, or RIVA directly and pay full price. Please remember, and let your riding buddies know, that you can save 10% off most RIVA products, R&D products and Solas impellers in this forums store by using the greenhulk coupon code. Another thing to consider is there is never any tax charged when shopping here in the forums store!

The forums online stores are what keep this forum alive. Please help support the forum and consider shopping here when you are in need of parts.

As always, I am here for you guys 7 days a week, 365 days a year if you ever need something, or have a problem. Hit me up any time via PM or hit the "contact us" button in the store and you can always expect a prompt reply.

Please pass the word around about our great forum and store!
    I really appreciate your support!

Jerry Gaddis

+1
    Every time I am racing another ski and usually win they come up to me and ask how I got so fast I tell them go on greenhulk and look up there ski for mods. Your the best keep up the great work

Customer service is top notch with Jerry!

+1
    Always do! Loads of information, Quality customer service and fast Shipping times. Something that is rare to find these days.

+1
    I am an international customer and I am very pleased with Jerry and Greenhulk Store.

+1
    My purchases through Greenhulk have been perfect. There's no reason to go anywhere else.

+1
    All my extras have been bought through GH, I have referred a few friends as well who have been extremely satisfied with the communication and prompt delivery times. Very little is available locally here in Canada, so these online sources are greatly appreciated! Now if we can get that Canadian dollar a little higher it would make future purchases even more appealing! Thanks for all the help Jerry, I'll definitely keep spreading the word among the PWC community here.

Best hands-on Proven Products from a watercraft performance enthusiast who uses what he sells -

Best after-sales Service and Support who works directly with his suppliers offering only proven products -

No need to wonder "will it fit" / "will it work in my application"-

No need to go anywhere else but the GH on-line Performance Store

'nuff said....

David Soafer
    Manufacturing Eng. Tech
    YJBM
    Vonore, Tenn.

+1
    Jerry is the best! year after year he is always available to help you.

10. +1 by:

+1
    Thanks so much for the kind words and your support of the forum and store. I really appreciate everything!

Jerry

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information