Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    coupon code didn't work on my order

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gprenvy View Post
    coupon code didn't work on my order
    The greenhulk coupon code is valid for most Riva products, most R&D products and all Solas impellers.

If you notice the WORX items you ordered are already discounted 10% up front

Thank you for your business!

Jerry

+1

GreenHulk needs your help!

I have never been happy with Jerry's service...

I was always beyond ecstatic !
    Last edited by TuningForkMarine; 08-15-2016 at 08:49 PM.

4. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by TuningForkMarine View Post
    I have never been happy with Jerry's service...

I was always beyond ecstatic !

.... yeah, he's not good

He's G-R-E-A-T !!!

( and well earned, not a given )

6. +1 by:

+1
    Jerry,
    This forum is incredible. I am a rider of over 20 years and until I bought my 2015 fzs, I had never done anything to a stock ski other than an impeller. Here, I found a world of information. Everything I needed to know about my ski, which I am still leaning more all the time I read a new post or thread. The members here are fantastic and very helpful. I learned what I needed to do, and purchased parts from your store. To my surprise, cost and freight was very reasonable. We get slugged hard here in Australia for everything we buy, and freight from U.S. to Aus is always a bomb. But your prices were very reasonable. The delivery time was also impressively fast as well. The aftercare you gave me when I asked you a few dumb questions about what I bought, issues I had understanding how they worked and install tips you gave me on top of the very clear instructions that come with the items was second to none.
    Yes my friend Jerry ( I think I am allowed to call you that, since we have had some lengthy conversations), I absolutely have told everyone in my immediate PWC world from riding buddies to youtube comments, including my Yamaha dealer who all have bought things now from you as well as use gh forum as a trusted source of info and facts about their skis....
    You are a perfect example of a number 1 operator of a fine and professional business that is absolutely primarily focused on customer satisfaction being the number one top priority.
    Keep up the great work mate. Your effort is very much appreciated.
    Thanks to your site and store, my stock 2015 fzs went from 71mph out of the box to now a very impressive 78mph. I can't wait to do my map tune when my warranty expires next year. I so can't wait to get into the 80's club..
    Spiro....

8. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiiz View Post
    Jerry,
    This forum is incredible. I am a rider of over 20 years and until I bought my 2015 fzs, I had never done anything to a stock ski other than an impeller. Here, I found a world of information. Everything I needed to know about my ski, which I am still leaning more all the time I read a new post or thread. The members here are fantastic and very helpful. I learned what I needed to do, and purchased parts from your store. To my surprise, cost and freight was very reasonable. We get slugged hard here in Australia for everything we buy, and freight from U.S. to Aus is always a bomb. But your prices were very reasonable. The delivery time was also impressively fast as well. The aftercare you gave me when I asked you a few dumb questions about what I bought, issues I had understanding how they worked and install tips you gave me on top of the very clear instructions that come with the items was second to none.
    Yes my friend Jerry ( I think I am allowed to call you that, since we have had some lengthy conversations), I absolutely have told everyone in my immediate PWC world from riding buddies to youtube comments, including my Yamaha dealer who all have bought things now from you as well as use gh forum as a trusted source of info and facts about their skis....
    You are a perfect example of a number 1 operator of a fine and professional business that is absolutely primarily focused on customer satisfaction being the number one top priority.
    Keep up the great work mate. Your effort is very much appreciated.
    Thanks to your site and store, my stock 2015 fzs went from 71mph out of the box to now a very impressive 78mph. I can't wait to do my map tune when my warranty expires next year. I so can't wait to get into the 80's club..
    Spiro....
    Spiro, thanks very much for the kind words! I enjoy helping you out as well as everyone else. Thanks for spreading the word about my store down under. It's very much appreciated!

Jerry

+1

greenhulk parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Spiro, thanks very much for the kind words! I enjoy helping you out as well as everyone else. Thanks for spreading the word about my store down under. It's very much appreciated!

Jerry
    Definitely a good place to ordered parts.Living in Canada and all my orders were right and with a good shipping.Jerry is also really knowedgeable on mods.If friends wants parts that will be my first reference for sure.

11. +1 by:

+1
    Allways there for me ! Great support and also contact for warranty of the parts from the store! Also on facebook forums he shares so much knowledge!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information