Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    +1
    Jerry is best.
    i have both many parts from him and never got any defekted or lost parts.
    Thanks
    Thomas Wester

+1
    If you have Some Nice decals that match my red white FZR I put them on No problem.

+1
    Jerry for all it's worth i do always recommend the forum stores! Since day 1 I've used your services and will continue to do so! Never late to reply any query and willing to go the extra mile when my pockets are ready for wave 2 of mods for sure i'll be back!

+1
    Thanks very much for the kind words guys. I'm glad you enjoy the forum and I can't thank you enough for your business and spreading the word around about this site.

Jerry

+1
    just picked up a 2016 fzs so let the modding begin...lol. i actually just ordered a load of items including a maptuner x. that thing is really bad ass. the last of my stuff arrived today actually. i have one more order to put in which should hold me over for awhile...thanks jerry

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jim c View Post
    just picked up a 2016 fzs so let the modding begin...lol. i actually just ordered a load of items including a maptuner x. that thing is really bad ass. the last of my stuff arrived today actually. i have one more order to put in which should hold me over for awhile...thanks jerry
    awesome! Thanks very much for your business!

+1
    Greenhulk has been the reason I have modded my GP1300R and fixed a lot of my friends ski's. The information, R&D, and friendships from this site are invaluable.

I have personally had the pleasure of working with Jerry and purchasing from the 4-tecperformance.com online shop. Jerry is first class all the way, he will look out for you as if your ski was his own. He stands behind his products and even offers a "GREENHULK" discount!!!

Support Greenhulk, Support the Online Store, and Spread the word. Everytime my little 2 stroke rips past all these new 4 strokes there like, How the hell, What just happened, Your ski cannot be that fast, what do you have in there? Then they ask how did you do that, My response every time is Greenhulk.net.

Jerry, we just need some kick ass decals to put on our skis. Greenhulk and new 4-Tec performance ones.

8. +1 by:

+1
    Ive been on this board since 07 and been modifying since then, i can honestly say that jerry has stood by the products he has sold since that day. I am a firm believer that shit happens and how you handle it separates you from the pack...from a smoked ecu when reflashing started to missing a wire on a cmd programmer, to an accidental double billing of an order, (these issues make up about1% of my orders over the years) he has always done the right thing. His product reviews have been true on everything i've purchased. He has always responded promptly when a question has been asked. the man has always delivered on time and did what he said he was going to do. His pricing has always been fair or better! if there is a better store to buy from i havent found it and that goes outside of this industry. I only wish there were more 3rd parties (many have come and gone) on this board that acted more like him. Hats off to you Jerry, keep up the great work!

+1
    My 2 favorites in PWC modding world... Keep up

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0013.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	395894  

11. +1 by:

+1
    1st port is 100% true. Jerry helped me out to find out what was wrong with my ski when it was at riva. If it wasn't for him going out of his way to help me I would have never gotten an answer from riva. Thanks again Jerry

13. +1 by:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information