Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    +1

GreenHulk needs your help!

I believe the best form of advertising is word of mouth. Those that buy from this forums online store already know the level of customer service that I provide. This is where I need your help! Please pass the word around to your riding buddies about this forum and our online stores. We carry all the latest products from RIVA, R&D, WORX, Fizzle, Solas, Skat-Trak and many others. Not to mention we have any OEM part you need for your PWC, quad, UTV, ATV, or Street Bike. Our stores are easy to find by clicking the banners at the top of the forum.

For you international guys, we ship world wide and can use economical methods such as USPS Express, or Priority mail or super fast Fedex, or UPS.

It's surprising to me the amount of members we have here that don't even know we have a store, or buy from R&D, or RIVA directly and pay full price. Please remember, and let your riding buddies know, that you can save 10% off most RIVA products, R&D products and Solas impellers in this forums store by using the greenhulk coupon code. Another thing to consider is there is never any tax charged when shopping here in the forums store!

The forums online stores are what keep this forum alive. Please help support the forum and consider shopping here when you are in need of parts.

As always, I am here for you guys 7 days a week, 365 days a year if you ever need something, or have a problem. Hit me up any time via PM or hit the "contact us" button in the store and you can always expect a prompt reply.

Please pass the word around about our great forum and store!
    I really appreciate your support!

Jerry Gaddis

+1
    I'm always spreading your love , GH has always been great help....thanks J

3. +1 by:

+1
    Green Lives matter?????

Oh Course - thanks

If i knew,...I wouldn't ask sea-one's Avatar
    +1
    TtT

+1
    Supporting the forum, just ordered my oil change kit for the rxpx300. Thanks Jerry

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    I believe the best form of advertising is word of mouth. Those that buy from this forums online store already know the level of customer service that I provide. This is where I need your help! Please pass the word around to your riding buddies about this forum and our online stores. We carry all the latest products from RIVA, R&D, WORX, Fizzle, Solas, Skat-Trak and many others. Not to mention we have any OEM part you need for your PWC, quad, UTV, ATV, or Street Bike. Our stores are easy to find by clicking the banners at the top of the forum.

For you international guys, we ship world wide and can use economical methods such as USPS Express, or Priority mail or super fast Fedex, or UPS.

It's surprising to me the amount of members we have here that don't even know we have a store, or buy from R&D, or RIVA directly and pay full price. Please remember, and let your riding buddies know, that you can save 10% off most RIVA products, R&D products and Solas impellers in this forums store by using the greenhulk coupon code. Another thing to consider is there is never any tax charged when shopping here in the forums store!

The forums online stores are what keep this forum alive. Please help support the forum and consider shopping here when you are in need of parts.

As always, I am here for you guys 7 days a week, 365 days a year if you ever need something, or have a problem. Hit me up any time via PM or hit the "contact us" button in the store and you can always expect a prompt reply.

Please pass the word around about our great forum and store!
    I really appreciate your support!

Jerry Gaddis

I also spread the love around anytime I talk to someone about skis. Jerry you have went above and beyond to answer all my questions and in a very timely matter. You have responded to emails from me at 11pm before no other place will ever have that kind of CS.

I probably shouldn't post this. But I'm gonna anyway. I have called Riva before and talked to them about a part and they try and get me to order from them. They tell me to cut out the middle man...They have even went as far as telling me they will give me the 10% discount when I tell them I buy from you. I told them flat out the discount is nice but I buy from you because of the way you treat me. No other reason. And there is no way a 10% discount will get me to buy from them. I hope I'm not opening up a can of worms here but feel you should know this and other loyal members should know this. Hell maybe I am not the only one who has been told this.

+1
    I would recommend maybe changing the two banner adds at the top. It doesn't appear there is any relationship between them and the forum. Could be as simple as adding some verbiage like 'surport the forum' maybe register a few different domains with the greenhulk in them and change the look and feel so it's looks like the site. It's not obvious that pwcperformance.com is the official store.

+1
    Have been talking you up whenever I get the chance Jerry. But Dinomite is somewhat right about the banners. They sort of resemble random advertising banners at a glance and might be dismissed as such to someone skimming the pages. Not sure exactly how to resolve this but just pointing out an observation.

+1
    greenhulk provides fast shipping and excellent customer service.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Phishphan1995 View Post

I probably shouldn't post this. But I'm gonna anyway. I have called Riva before and talked to them about a part and they try and get me to order from them. They tell me to cut out the middle man...They have even went as far as telling me they will give me the 10% discount when I tell them I buy from you. I told them flat out the discount is nice but I buy from you because of the way you treat me. No other reason. And there is no way a 10% discount will get me to buy from them. I hope I'm not opening up a can of worms here but feel you should know this and other loyal members should know this. Hell maybe I am not the only one who has been told this.
    i really appreciate you bringing this up. I know this has been going on for quite some time and it's part of the reason I decided to make this post. It's a pretty sad day when I have to compete against my own vendor. Once upon a time Riva depended on their dealer network to market their products. Now their dealers are in competition with them.

I truly appreciate your kind words and your support of this forums online store.

12. +1 by:

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information