Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    +1
    Thanks! Of course, they're hand made, so they won't be as finished as the original molded fittings. I would like to clean up the edges a little bit, but I still have to figure out a way that won't take too much time and won't make it worse.

+1
    Nice work Steve !!!! If I still had my Di, I would definitely be getting some from you. I would just debur them with some emery cloth and be done. They look fantastic.

+1
    Very nice. Looking forward to the production run. I'm definitely in line for a few.

+1
    I sent my set of prototype fittings to someone to test, but life got in the way and he was never able to test them. He sold his 'Ski and finally found the fittings and returned them to me.

I'm looking for someone to TEST these fittings. Send me a PM if interested. You would need to have either an Ultra 130 or an STX 1100 DI. These fittings are individually handmade. They are not as accurately made nor finished as well as factory fittings. If interested, I will send you a set to TEST. I'm primarily trying to see if these fit properly and do not leak. I would ask that the tester briefly run the engine on the flush hose, carefully inspecting for leaks while running and again after shutting it off. Then, ride it with the seat off and periodically stop to check for leaks. I would ask that you continue to monitor the fittings and report back to me periodically about their performance. If there is a problem, I would like to hear about it immediately.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information