Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    The weekend of October 13-16 looks good to me!
    (thursday thru sunday)
    Let me know when the dates become official so i can schedule those days off, thanks and i am glad the radar gun works.

+1

Fall MB

Quote Originally Posted by Loud RXP View Post
    Ill plan on making it in the fall - maybe someone can organize a couple rides or a time / meet place each day to help grow the size of the group of riders together each day - everybody can still choose what they want to do but have the option to meet up to hang out as a group.
    You get that doo fixed yet! ive been beating my head on mine for the last 6 months!! lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_baker202 View Post
    Ill plan on making it in the fall - maybe someone can organize a couple rides or a time / meet place each day to help grow the size of the group of riders together each day - everybody can still choose what they want to do but have the option to meet up to hang out as a group.
    You get that doo fixed yet! ive been beating my head on mine for the last 6 months!! lol
    I'm still getting parts together to get mine rebuilt. Might be some time. Got my 351 that I am trying to get finished and installed in the bronco. I am having a good time on the FZR though. You coming to the Fall mudbug? Jerry has set the dates. Oct 13-16.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mini73 View Post
    I'm still getting parts together to get mine rebuilt. Might be some time. Got my 351 that I am trying to get finished and installed in the bronco. I am having a good time on the FZR though. You coming to the Fall mudbug? Jerry has set the dates. Oct 13-16.
    Ya. I'll be there

+1
    Ya. I'll be there
    Cool. You staying at the clarion? I'm going to just stay at the campground. It's cheaper and the wife doesn't mind sleeping in a tent. Got to love a wife who likes camping in a tent.

6. +1 by:

+1

Ya. I'll be there
    Cool. You staying at the clarion? I'm going to just stay at the campground. It's cheaper and the wife doesn't mind sleeping in a tent. Got to love a wife who likes camping in a tent.
    It's an awesome place! I don't know where we are staying yet.

Letting you all know that Comfort Inn & Suites in Morgan City is offering a rate of $53.00 for Mudbugs! Call the hotel at 985-300-0032 and ask for Denny. He will take good care of you!

9. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Denny Wayne View Post
    Letting you all know that Comfort Inn & Suites in Morgan City is offering a rate of $53.00 for Mudbugs! Call the hotel at 985-300-0032 and ask for Denny. He will take good care of you!

Thank you Denny!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information