Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I finally got ONE!!! ;) RXT-260-DOO's Avatar
    +1
    Thanks for this info! You all need to try riding at 8200' above sea level! 😔 Lake Granby here in CO. I go to Lake Powell every other year, 3000', and that is best I'll ever get to "true performance."

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by CLASSIC MUSCLE View Post
    ... It's an iPhone App.
    Link to the app?

App name, publisher?

Guys, sorry i'm brand new to the forum and this is my first post so please forgive any ignorance on my part. It's safe to assume that this would apply to the Challenger 215sc boat as well correct? I've read your forum for months now, there are some incredible people posting on here and for that, THANKS! The local lake that i use is at 7000 feet elevation and my boat sucks up here. I've replaced the wear ring, ordered a new impeller, replaced the carbon seals, rebuild the drive shaft, sealed the ride plate and last night removed the supercharger. Is there someone on here the rebuilds them? All that being said, i cant top 22mph for the life of me. I hit 8k rpm's at wot and then it drops to appx 6400. The boat came from So-Cal and i've never seen any real performance out of it. Do i need to re map fuel systems or something? It's really disapointing that i can't pull a tube with my 12 yr old on it faster than 13mph. Any help would be awesome!

Thanks,

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by viperxxss View Post
    Guys, sorry i'm brand new to the forum and this is my first post so please forgive any ignorance on my part. It's safe to assume that this would apply to the Challenger 215sc boat as well correct? I've read your forum for months now, there are some incredible people posting on here and for that, THANKS! The local lake that i use is at 7000 feet elevation and my boat sucks up here. I've replaced the wear ring, ordered a new impeller, replaced the carbon seals, rebuild the drive shaft, sealed the ride plate and last night removed the supercharger. Is there someone on here the rebuilds them? All that being said, i cant top 22mph for the life of me. I hit 8k rpm's at wot and then it drops to appx 6400. The boat came from So-Cal and i've never seen any real performance out of it. Do i need to re map fuel systems or something? It's really disapointing that i can't pull a tube with my 12 yr old on it faster than 13mph. Any help would be awesome!

Thanks,
    Welcome aboard! Yes this would apply to your boat also.

Which impeller did you install? You will need a lower pitch impeller at 7000' elevation.

I offer a supercharger rebuild service. More info here
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=146938

I installed a Solas 14/19, which if i'm reading right is the wrong one for this elevation.

+1
    I installed a Solas 14/19, which if i'm reading right is the wrong one for this elevation.
    Yes, that's way too much pitch for that elevation. A 14/19 would be used on a modified stage 1 ski at sea level.

A 10/19 then?

So this scenario gets worse. I pulled the supercharger tonight. I can't feel it slipping at all but it's an 07 at 76 hours and I don't want to risk the bearing failure. What is this in the output shaft? This is getting pumped into the engine and I don't know what it is, any ideas?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2672.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	417750Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2674.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	417751Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2673.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	417752

+1
    So this scenario gets worse. I pulled the supercharger tonight. I can't feel it slipping at all but it's an 07 at 76 hours and I don't want to risk the bearing failure. What is this in the output shaft? This is getting pumped into the engine and I don't know what it is, any ideas?
    Do you have catch can installed? If not, i would guess its oil 'vapor' returning into the system.

I don't. Where would I get those parts?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information