Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 124

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    37,520
    +1
    2,953

    Dean's Team Reflashes $550. Complete listing of available tunes on this thread!

    Here is the complete listing of Dean's Team's available reflashes for the Yamaha skis. Click the links to the store to read full product descriptions.
    https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...Path=16_82_255

    Dean's Team and Greenhulk.net thank you for your business!

    Jerry



    Dean's Team Yamaha 2-Degree Pump Wedge for SHO & SVHO

    The 2° pump wedge lifts the bow of your craft reducing drag and substantially improving top-speed. For use with 2008-present Yamaha 1.8L...
    DT Pump Wedge $95.00


    Dean's Team Billet Throttle Body Mount for Yamaha 1.8L

    Throttle body mount for the Yamaha 1.8L Waverunners uses billet aluminum construction, CNC machined, and is anodized red. Includes stainless steel...
    DT Billet TB Mount $85.00


    Dean's Team repitched Solas SVHO Impeller

    Repitched by Dean Charrier himself and pitched for your particular application. Dean recommends using his impeller to run with his reflashed ECU's....
    Deans SVHO Impeller $349.95


    New Yamaha ECU with Dean's Team Reflash

    Now get a complete ECU with the proven Reflash performance without having to send your OEM ECU in. You will get a complete ECU, Performance Reflashed...
    New ECU with DT Reflash $950.00


    Dean's Team Level 1 Tune

    Works great with all stock OEM components; by only re-flashing the ECU you can obtain acceleration and speeds 77 mph+ Running RPMs suggested 8400...
    level1 $550.00


    Dean's Team Level 2 Tune

    Works great with minimal modifications. 91 octane fuel or for additional performance 93+ octane. Please specify in the questionnaire provided. This...
    level2 $550.00


    Dean's Team Level 2 IC Tune

    Specifically designed stage 2 tune to get the full potential from adding an intercooler to a Level 2 Tune setup. Please note: This is a reflash...
    level2ic $550.00


    Dean's Team Level 3 Tune

    Specifically designed timing and fuel mapping to get the maximum power utilizing the stock super charge wheel. Mapping designed for added bolt-on...
    level3 $550.00


    Dean's Team Level 3 IC Tune

    Specifically designed stage 3 tune to get the full potential from adding an intercooler to a Level 3 Tune setup. Please note: This is a reflash...
    level3ic $550.00


    Dean's Team Level 4 Tune

    Specifically designed Level 3 Tune or Level 3 IC Tune to utilize race fuel to the full potential with additional timing and fuel mapping. Please...
    level4 $550.00


    Dean's Team Level 5 Tune

    Specifically designed tune for the ET or RIVA F1 17 lb. wheel. Tune requires ID 1,000 cc injectors, or RIVA 1,000 cc injectors. Must specify what...
    level5 $550.00


    Dean's Team Level 5 Cruise Tune

    Specifically designed timing and fuel mapping for midrange cruising with additional full level 5 performance at 8000 RPM + NOTE: always suggested to...
    level5c $550.00


    Dean's Team Level 6 Tune

    Specifically designed tune for the ET or RIVA F2 19 lb. wheel. Tune requires ID 1,000 cc injectors, or RIVA 1,000 cc injectors. Must specify what...
    level6 $550.00


    Dean's Team Level 6 Cruise Tune

    Specifically designed timing and fuel mapping for midrange cruising with additional full level 6 performance at 8000 RPM + NOTE: always suggested to...
    level6c $550.00


    Once you place the order for the reflash in our store we will email you the attached questionaiire to fill out and send in along with your ECU.

    Thank you for your business!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ECU - WORK ORDER.pdf  


  2. #2
    RonJon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    377
    +1
    31
    Dean's tune is an animal. (Ask JFizzle)
    I'm in Sarasota Florida. If anyone is on the fence about pulling the trigger on a Dean's tune, shoot me a text and I'll arrange for you to take a spin on my ski so you can decide for yourself.
    941.376,9390 Chris.

    I've put over 60 hours now on this tune (117 total hrs) and it is incredible.

    82.8 @ 8700
    0-60 well under 3 seconds.
    Last edited by RonJon; 06-05-2016 at 04:50 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RonJon View Post
    Dean's tune is an animal. (Ask JFizzle)
    I'm in Sarasota Florida. If anyone is on the fence about pulling the trigger on a Dean's tune, shoot me a text and I'll arrange for you to take a spin on my ski so you can decide for yourself.
    941.376,9390 Chris.

    I've put over 60 hours now on this tune (117 total hrs) and it is incredible.

    82.8 @ 8700
    0-60 well under 3 seconds.
    does Deans do unlimited reflashes as you progress with mods? I would assume not, and for that reason I'm thinking of going Maptuner... But if he only charges the $550 one time I would rather go with Deans as I've heard it's better.

  4. +1 by:


  5. #4
    BarnholeAubie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Daphne, AL
    Posts
    24
    +1
    2
    I'm on the fence too. I like the maptuner x b/c there is a library of different tunes that you can switch between as you upgrade parts on your waverunner. But I have heard a lot of people rave about the dean's tune. I kind of don't wanna take my ecu out and send it off to be re flashed and have to miss time on the water. I'm really on the fence. Btw, I have a 2014 FZS with the riva stage one minus the ride plate because I want to do the Jims cut ride plate at the end of this season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Floon34 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RonJon View Post
    Dean's tune is an animal. (Ask JFizzle)
    I'm in Sarasota Florida. If anyone is on the fence about pulling the trigger on a Dean's tune, shoot me a text and I'll arrange for you to take a spin on my ski so you can decide for yourself.
    941.376,9390 Chris.

    I've put over 60 hours now on this tune (117 total hrs) and it is incredible.

    82.8 @ 8700
    0-60 well under 3 seconds.
    does Deans do unlimited reflashes as you progress with mods? I would assume not, and for that reason I'm thinking of going Maptuner... But if he only charges the $550 one time I would rather go with Deans as I've heard it's better.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BarnholeAubie View Post
    I'm on the fence too. I like the maptuner x b/c there is a library of different tunes that you can switch between as you upgrade parts on your waverunner. But I have heard a lot of people rave about the dean's tune. I kind of don't wanna take my ecu out and send it off to be re flashed and have to miss time on the water. I'm really on the fence. Btw, I have a 2014 FZS with the riva stage one minus the ride plate because I want to do the Jims cut ride plate at the end of this season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Floon34 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RonJon View Post
    Dean's tune is an animal. (Ask JFizzle)
    I'm in Sarasota Florida. If anyone is on the fence about pulling the trigger on a Dean's tune, shoot me a text and I'll arrange for you to take a spin on my ski so you can decide for yourself.
    941.376,9390 Chris.

    I've put over 60 hours now on this tune (117 total hrs) and it is incredible.

    82.8 @ 8700
    0-60 well under 3 seconds.
    does Deans do unlimited reflashes as you progress with mods? I would assume not, and for that reason I'm thinking of going Maptuner... But if he only charges the $550 one time I would rather go with Deans as I've heard it's better.
    Did you get an answer? DOES deans do unlimited Tunes? Or do we just pay shipping to and fro anytime we want a reflash?

    im frozen with indecision here...

    also, will deans tunes be available on the maptuner ever?

    Because i I want the best tune but love the idea of not having to pull out the ECU and send it off everytime I want to reflash.

  7. #6
    What upgrades have you done with the reflash ? , Im looking to hit 80+ too Im in Sarasota also

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rturino18 View Post
    What upgrades have you done with the reflash ? , Im looking to hit 80+ too Im in Sarasota also
    To go 80+ All you need is a deans flash, ribbon delete and kanaflex intake mod. My friend runs 82 all day and whatever weather with half a tank.

  9. +1 by:


  10. #8

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    868
    +1
    106
    +1 I've test driven a lot of skis with various tunes over the years and Deans magic on this ECU is amazing. Get your hands on one if you can, seeing is believing.

  11. +1 by:


  12. #9
    DanSVHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    772
    +1
    86
    When i do a tune, it will be this one. I just dont know which one to choose and what mods are a must before tune is done. I want to get the most safe power out of the ski and dont want to reflash again once i do a few more mods. I also want to keep stock fuel and SC wheel. So, I would like to know what else i should do. Here is a list of what i have now and what i plan on doing before the tune. Help me on what else i will need to make it right before i do the tune. currently; riva stage one cooling, ribbon delete, intake, TJ exhaust mod, Solas 13/18, Leos wedge, Jims cut plate, modded stock grate and pump seal. Mods i would like to add but dont know if its over kill/necessary are; retainers, fizzle, riva pro series cooling, BOV, pump tunnel reinforcement. I hear a lot about different ways to install cooling kit and having a dedicated cooling line etc. but, i dont understand what that entails. BTW-my goal is to be in the mid 80's. Also, is there a shop in south florida, besides riva, that are familiar with these mods?? Thanks

  13. +1 by:


  14. #10
    RonJon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    377
    +1
    31
    FZ or FX?
    A dedicated line to IC it automatically makes more water available to cool your motor because the IC isn't taking away from the line supplying the engine. Extra cooling is not needed with his tune. Neither are retainers below 8800. (Not a bad idea though)
    i recommend:
    Fizzle w/ BOV
    Dedicated line (easy and cheap)
    Lucky 13
    And maybe tunnel reinforcement

    My FX sv Cruiser is just under 83 WITHOUT Jim's plate or Leo's wedge or TJ exhaust so with thoseyou already have plus mods I mentioned will get you 85+

    BTW! Lucky 13 cone improved my traction significantly! Stock is one thing but once you're making in the neighborhood of 350+ hp you will cavitate even with the mighty Solas. Get the Lucky 13.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dean's team reflash?
    By fzsbill in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-29-2016, 01:51 PM
  2. Minimal Mods with Great Speed Using Dean's Team Reflash
    By Chupacobra in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-12-2016, 03:34 PM
  3. Complete List of Scheduled Maintenance for 250, 260x
    By Mack77 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 09:47 PM
  4. Complete list of engine codes?
    By J-ME in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 05:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •