+1

There are some great people on this forum!

Guys, I just wanted to share this!

I rebuilt two superchargers Friday. One was a forum member here and his name is Chris. He sent in his supercharger to have me rebuild it and install the 127 drop in impeller upgrade.

I pulled the next supercharger out the box from a new forum member by the name of Blake. Well, Blake wasn't so lucky. He just bought this 2004 RXP and it had a failed ceramic washer and a bad bearing so his impeller was toast. I really hated to see this knowing this guy just bought this ski so I wanted to save him some extra expense. I emailed Chris and asked him if he wanted to donate his stock impeller to help Blake out. He gladly did this. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside to see such acts of kindness! We have a great group of people here!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post

I rebuilt two superchargers Friday. One was a forum member here and his name is Chris. He sent in his supercharger to have me rebuild it and install the 127 drop in impeller upgrade.

I pulled the next supercharger out the box from a new forum member by the name of Blake. Well, Blake wasn't so lucky. He just bought this 2004 RXP and it had a failed ceramic washer and a bad bearing so his impeller was toast. I really hated to see this knowing this guy just bought this ski so I wanted to save him some extra expense. I emailed Chris and asked him if he wanted to donate his stock impeller to help Blake out. He gladly did this. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside to see such acts of kindness! We have a great group of people here!
    That's awesome! You don't see that often these days.

3. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post

Jerry,
    Thank you for your help, as I am a real good friend of Blake. I had him send you his charger because I read nothing but good things on the forum about your work and reliability. Unfortunately for him his first ski hasn't gone as planned. But from another member thank you. Glad to see we all can help each other out sometimes.

5. +1 by:

+1
    Sometimes the people are wonderful

Great to hear being a new member of the forum! Keep up the good work!

+1
    Jerry rebuilt my supercharger too and did a great job! THANKS Jerry

9. +1 by:

+1
    Nice work , good karma always comes back

+1
    There are some GREAT people on this forum...Thats what makes this forum the number 1 PWC performance site in the world and on the Internet...People on here are always willing to help and share information to make our skis better and more reliable......

Thread Information