Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    talk to V-Tech they said their stage I tune 4 the ultra is 8200 r's but they didn't have the tune set up I wanted...very honest and nice guy. so I made a call to R&D talk to a fellow named Glen...he's the guy...hooked up in the direction I wanted to go R&D stage 2 s/c pulley kit and what I needed and what I didn't need. let me say really nice guy who took the time to help me unlike the people at riva...NO SUPPORT
    Last edited by yellow jacket; 07-11-2016 at 09:12 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow jacket View Post
    talk to V-Tech they said their stage I tune 4 the ultra is 8200 r's but they didn't have the tune set up I wanted...very honest and nice guy. so I made a call to R&D talk to a fellow named Glen...he's the guy...hooked up in the direction I wanted to go R&D stage 2 s/c pulley kit and what I needed and what I didn't need. let me say really nice guy who took the time to help me unlike the people at riva...NO SUPPORT
    Not sure who you talked to at Riva but apparently got the wrong person. Jesus Garcia handles Riva/V-Tech support and is excellent. I don't think the guy ever sleeps you can get him 7 days a week. If you have any specific questions hit him up directly any time jesusg@rivamotorsports.com

Riva has some great Ultra tunes for both 300 & 310 engines, RPM limit is 8800. They are working on tunes for pulley set ups now and will release them in about 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow jacket View Post
    Not sure who you talked to at Riva but apparently got the wrong person. Jesus Garcia handles Riva/V-Tech support and is excellent. I don't think the guy ever sleeps you can get him 7 days a week. If you have any specific questions hit him up directly any time jesusg@rivamotorsports.com

Riva has some great Ultra tunes for both 300 & 310 engines, RPM limit is 8800. They are working on tunes for pulley set ups now and will release them in about 30 days.
    I had the v tech 8350 tune on my 2010 rxtx with a 4mm s/c wheel turning 8300 r's in good air, I like that tune...and would like a 8350 for the ultra that will support the 16 lb o/d wheel for the s/c. im just not real crazy about turning big r's 8800.

Quote Originally Posted by MWHC View Post
    They said the limiter is 8800.... just like stock. You wont turn 8800
    Riva said stock class racing was 8800 and stage l was also 8800 now ur saying the stock ecu is 8800? v tech said 8200 jerry said 8800 on the tune...a lot of different answers the question im asking at 8800 do u need to do valve train...with the 8800 tune even if u don't turn it that much when u come unhook u will hit the 8800 limiter...and if u got a 8800 tune u might as well turn it 8800...(8700)
    Last edited by yellow jacket; 07-16-2016 at 05:55 PM.

+1
    I have a 2011 300X (with mods I have listed in my profile below) that now runs 72MPH in August weather. Does anyone with first hand experience with this tune on an Ultra 300X have performance numbers (hole shot, med range power and top speed number)?

+1
    Wanted to give some input on this topic. I use a Maptuner on my 310r wanted to be able to flash back and forth from stock tune to a non speed limited tune easy, for racing. I run just an intake grate right now that's all. So far its fairly simple but unfortunately their is only one tune available (stage 2) for my ski. I usually get a consistent 7950 rpm not sure of the gps speed, feels like 70-72 or so. Im usually riding in choppy ocean but I have had some open flat stretches.

+1

Maptuner X

Im still waiting for a bone stock tune from Jesus, but as of right now the only tune available for my ski (310r) is the stage 2. I plan on more water testing with a gps later in the week.

did u ever repitch the prop by taking out 2mm or so...to c if the r's would pick up

riva said they would have some tunes out by the end of summer so much for that...or did they ever do something

Jesus said they have a pulley tune has anybody tried it. and will the tune support the fuel demand or will you need a rising rate

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information