Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I used the stage 1 8350 tune at the weekend night and day from the 60hp lol.
    Does hit the limiter quite abit when pulling away . maybe a new prop would help this . I wasn't sure about the s/s wear ring would rather mash up my plastic one than my prop

+1
    Solas 12/17 will fix that up, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaym1806 View Post
    I used the stage 1 8350 tune at the weekend night and day from the 60hp lol.
    Does hit the limiter quite abit when pulling away . maybe a new prop would help this . I wasn't sure about the s/s wear ring would rather mash up my plastic one than my prop

I need some help installing the Stage I 8350 program on my Spark 60hp. I'm at the point where I plug the Maptuner X into the ski, touch the red start button, wait 2-3 seconds for display to finish booting up, plug in the DESS key, tough the program button, select the Stage I program hit next, next screen shows the selected program as "...", next, checking autosum starts, autosum to 100%, programming failed, error code 0022. Seams like the ski is timeing out and going into power saving mode. How did you guys install yours?

+1

Question E85 TUNE?

Can you run the E85 tune w/o upgrading the injectors to 1100's? I have an 2015 spark 90ho and currently running the marc tune.... I would love the extra 10 HP with the E85 tune?????
    I am in USA but E85 should be E85???
    Last edited by Ramps; 06-09-2016 at 09:58 PM. Reason: corection

+1
    Yes ...

6. +1 by:

+1
    Can anyone clear up for me some confusion with the 2016 models? Some say you can use the original tuner to tune both the 60hp and 90hp. Then, I read that you can only tune the 90 hp with the original tuner and not the 60hp. The reason I ask is that my brother bought the 60hp under the assumption that we could buy the tuning credit and tune it with the original tuner I already own. I sent a message with no response to vtech. If I do have to purchase a x tuner can I transfer my tunes (the ones for my ski) over to that device? Thanks in advance for the help.

8. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by h4ppyh4nds View Post
    Can anyone clear up for me some confusion with the 2016 models? Some say you can use the original tuner to tune both the 60hp and 90hp. Then, I read that you can only tune the 90 hp with the original tuner and not the 60hp. The reason I ask is that my brother bought the 60hp under the assumption that we could buy the tuning credit and tune it with the original tuner I already own. I sent a message with no response to vtech. If I do have to purchase a x tuner can I transfer my tunes (the ones for my ski) over to that device? Thanks in advance for the help.
    The original Maptuner can tune the 2016 90 HP spark. It will not tune the 60 HP version.
    For the 2016 60 HP Spark you will need the new MaptunerX system

RIVA V-Tech Maptuner X Tuning Bundle Pack for Sea Doo Spark and Ski Doo

This is the latest "Maptuner X" tuning system that will allow you to reflash the ECU on all Sea Doo Spark skis including the new 2016 models, Can Am...
    Map X Sea Doo Spark Bundle Pack $969.95 $872.96
    10% discount

+1
    I spoke with Jesus G. at Riva. His response is that it is possible. He says "The one you can not re-flash with the old tuner is the 300 models." I wish there was someone that has at least tried and confirmed. Worst case I have to buy the maptuner-x. If this is the case I would have just had my brother buy the 90hp. I don't see why they would use one ecu on the 60hp and another on the 90hp. I plan on tuning my brother's ski around 10 hours. I have a little time to figure it out.

Do you have to have a license to backup and restore tunes?

I apologize if this question makes me a bit slow - but would someone mind clearing something up for me? The price difference for purchasing a 60HP ACE vs 90HP ACE HO - is $600. To flash will cost license plus hardware which is more than $600.... does the flash make a big difference over stock 90HP you can just buy? Thanks for your time!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information