Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 322
  1. #21
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    37,024
    +1
    2,778
    Quote Originally Posted by mjacob2448 View Post

    Last question is, if I buy a additional license for my friend, could I load the R&D tune onto his ski?
    You sure can, as you will have that tune saved from reading your ECU with your MaptunerX


  2. #22

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Key largo Florida
    Posts
    100
    +1
    5
    One more question, Do I need the editor and logger right away. Its a lot of money for me to spend after the other parts I have installed. I am running a R3 currently but after I see how I do with the new supercharger impeller and injectors, I was planning on another reflash. Unfortunately I can't buy them all at once?

  3. #23
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    37,024
    +1
    2,778
    Quote Originally Posted by mjacob2448 View Post
    One more question, Do I need the editor and logger right away. Its a lot of money for me to spend after the other parts I have installed. I am running a R3 currently but after I see how I do with the new supercharger impeller and injectors, I was planning on another reflash. Unfortunately I can't buy them all at once?

    As as long as you stick with the Riva staged kits and associated parts there is no reason for a logger or map editor. Their tunes are spot on for the parts required in each staged kit.

  4. #24
    Dark Horse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Lakeside, MT
    Posts
    75
    +1
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjacob2448 View Post
    One more question, Do I need the editor and logger right away. Its a lot of money for me to spend after the other parts I have installed. I am running a R3 currently but after I see how I do with the new supercharger impeller and injectors, I was planning on another reflash. Unfortunately I can't buy them all at once?


    As as long as you stick with the Riva staged kits and associated parts there is no reason for a logger or map editor. Their tunes are spot on for the parts required in each staged kit.
    Do you by chance have a list or could point me in the right direction of where to find the RIVA staged kits? I know there are lists for some of the older skis but I can't seem to find much for the new 300s..

  5. #25
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    37,024
    +1
    2,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Do you by chance have a list or could point me in the right direction of where to find the RIVA staged kits? I know there are lists for some of the older skis but I can't seem to find much for the new 300s..
    See the attached for the available 300 tunes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Seadoo 300 Tunes.jpg 
Views:	543 
Size:	157.0 KB 
ID:	388391  

  6. #26
    Rubiozrxpx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bay St. Louis, MS
    Posts
    194
    +1
    29
    Am I losing my mind or was there 3 tunes that I saw and not 4?

  7. #27

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    818
    +1
    34
    There are only 3 that I can download.
    8350 Stock, Stock, 8350 with Intake

    TIm

  8. #28
    Rubiozrxpx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bay St. Louis, MS
    Posts
    194
    +1
    29
    That's what I thought too. But it shows 4 on that list.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Key largo Florida
    Posts
    100
    +1
    5
    I know this has been asked, but when I go to look for tunes all that shows up is my original tune and stage 1. What do I do to get the rest? hoping to go for a ride this weekend

  10. #30
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    37,024
    +1
    2,778
    Quote Originally Posted by mjacob2448 View Post
    I know this has been asked, but when I go to look for tunes all that shows up is my original tune and stage 1. What do I do to get the rest? hoping to go for a ride this weekend
    contact Jesus with tech support. He's very quick at responding
    jesusg@rivamotorsports.com

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. RIVA MaptunerX Tuning & Official Information- By Green Hulk
    By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha Waverunner Tuning
    Replies: 295
    Last Post: 02-18-2019, 06:43 PM
  2. MaptunerX Tuning & Official Information- By Green Hulk
    By Green Hulk in forum Kawasaki Jetski Tuning
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-30-2019, 07:03 PM
  3. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-17-2018, 08:45 AM
  4. MaptunerX Tuning & Official Information- By Green Hulk
    By Green Hulk in forum Sea Doo Spark
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-15-2017, 04:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •