Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,477
    +1
    907

    Riva RXP-X 300 Power Filter air intake question

    Guys does it come with the shorter fuel tank straps?


  2. #2
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    38,110
    +1
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Guys does it come with the shorter fuel tank straps?
    Austin, the power filter kit for the 300 HP skis does in fact come with the tank strap upgrade. Read product description in my store.

    Thanks
    Jerry

    RIVA Power Filter for 2016 300 HP Sea Doo Skis

    Our new Sea-Doo 300 Power Filter feeds your supercharged engine a steady diet of cool air delivering greatly improved acceleration and rpm. Replaces...
    RS13140 $399.95


  3. #3
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,477
    +1
    907
    Thank you sir! Awesome no more extra for straps.

  4. +1 by:


  5. #4
    i know its more expensive the a simple Kanaflex setup but its so clean looking, decisions decisions

  6. #5
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    38,110
    +1
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndn View Post
    i know its more expensive the a simple Kanaflex setup but its so clean looking, decisions decisions
    Keep in mind that Kanaflex will have to go over the top of the engine, just as the Riva power filter does. This is because of the huge oil cooler, there is no room for an air intake to pass under the intake manifold anymore.

    That nice molded Riva pipe is going to look a whole lot better on top of your engine than that Kanaflex hose will..... just food for thought

  7. #6
    Vman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,504
    +1
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndn View Post
    i know its more expensive the a simple Kanaflex setup but its so clean looking, decisions decisions
    Keep in mind that Kanaflex will have to go over the top of the engine, just as the Riva power filter does. This is because of the huge oil cooler, there is no room for an air intake to pass under the intake manifold anymore.

    That nice molded Riva pipe is going to look a whole lot better on top of your engine than that Kanaflex hose will..... just food for thought
    Yeah- Plus You can't take it with You, Ya know!! $$$

  8. +1 by:


  9. #7
    wbama387's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    127
    +1
    3
    The biggest reason I went with the Power Filter Kit on my 215 was because it looks so much cleaner. I prefer it to look good and willing to sacrifice the little gains I would get from the Kanaflex.

  10. #8
    what nice is the power filter is now 4" instead of 3"

  11. #9
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    38,110
    +1
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndn View Post
    what nice is the power filter is now 4" instead of 3"
    Correct! and Riva did back to back testing with their old style RXP-X 260 4" kanaflex air intake and the one with the formed tube provided best results.

  12. #10
    12timeworldchamps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Mineral, VA
    Posts
    453
    +1
    9
    Is this mod worth it on a SCOM only 300? Would you also need a prop?

    Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SOLD Riva Power Filter Air Intake Kit
    By FallinOffHurts in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2016, 09:01 AM
  2. Video: RIVA Sea-Doo RXP-X 260 Power Filter & Cold Air Upgrade Kit
    By Rustymuscle in forum The Watercraft Journal
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2016, 08:40 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-10-2016, 10:17 PM
  4. RIVA RXP-X 260 Power Filter Kit Video
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 10:54 AM
  5. New RIVA Ultra 300 Power Filter Kit
    By Green Hulk in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 03:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •