Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Antonyuk your the man!!!! I'm assuming you have retainers and springs too?

HMMMM,,, A Whipple 1.6l twin screw maybe able to be fabbed up.... waiting on some diagrams to see if an inlet and mounting bracket can. If I can make It work it would definitely be superior to our TVS units. Not that they are bad they are actually great for this application in stock form. The iats will be drastically reduced , more cfm, more boost in reserve if needed. The only down fall which isn't a big deal is fabing up brackets and pulleys also not having it liquid cooled . This puppy on a high compression (10:5) built bottom end on corn at 25#+ will be devastatingly quick ! i'm salivating

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHC View Post
    How much for the valves
    dimensions of valves similar to STX-15F and Ultra 250/260/300/310
    It is made of titanium alloy with a heat-resistant coating
    tested for auto and motorcycle racing
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-STX...MAAOSwX~dWmM9D

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kawicepticon View Post
    HMMMM,,, A Whipple 1.6l twin screw maybe able to be fabbed up.... waiting on some diagrams to see if an inlet and mounting bracket can. If I can make It work it would definitely be superior to our TVS units. Not that they are bad they are actually great for this application in stock form. The iats will be drastically reduced , more cfm, more boost in reserve if needed. The only down fall which isn't a big deal is fabing up brackets and pulleys also not having it liquid cooled . This puppy on a high compression (10:5) built bottom end on corn at 25#+ will be devastatingly quick ! i'm salivating
    reduce the temperature slightly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charger.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	384088   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charger 1.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	384089   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charger 2.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	384090   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charger 021.jpg 
Views:	450 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	384091   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charger 023.jpg 
Views:	395 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	384092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charger 024.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	384093  

5. +1 by:

GZA

The saga continues.....

Kudus to Glen over at Rd to send me my ecu and 18# pulley on Friday so I can toss on the pulley and plug in the ecu before I hit the water this weekend. Saturday night I finally get to work on the ski by 10:30pm and once I install the pulley there was a tremendous amount of slack on the belt ...even with my 86mm tensioner wheel.....ugh. So by looking on the net I'm able to find a 90mm pulley with the 17mm bearing at Autozone located a few min from my house , 9am Sunday morning I shoot over and snag one up for $20 and install it and boom she's a perfect fit . If anyone would like the part number I can post it.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to do any tuning since I had to hit the ocean instead of my tuning lake/canals but I can tell you this, The Twin Skat is bad to the bone!!!!! bad bad bad!!! The ski rips out the hole and over waves with the utmost ease. She feels like a MX 2stroke now when negotiating waves. I don't know about max rpm or speed number yet but I can tell you that its a massive improvement in hookup and acceleration. The fastest I was able to see was 51mph in the ocean and no clue about boost just yet , I honestly never went more than 1/2 throttle and still was amazed how this mod transformed the feeling of the 310r.
    hopefully I will receive my 02 plate this week so I can get onto the lake and dial her in with and post my findings.

I'm sure she would hit hard on the stock pulley but I never tried it, but now it feels like 300Lb lighter craft. The urgency to accelerate is just intoxicating. Hoping to get her dialed in this weekend. while cruising at light throttle inputs I felt it rich since it would breakup a bit as I eased into a bit more throttle then take of so I have some tuning to do.

+1
    The saga continues.....

Kudus to Glen over at Rd to send me my ecu and 18# pulley on Friday so I can toss on the pulley and plug in the ecu before I hit the water this weekend. Saturday night I finally get to work on the ski by 10:30pm and once I install the pulley there was a tremendous amount of slack on the belt ...even with my 86mm tensioner wheel.....ugh. So by looking on the net I'm able to find a 90mm pulley with the 17mm bearing at Autozone located a few min from my house , 9am Sunday morning I shoot over and snag one up for $20 and install it and boom she's a perfect fit . If anyone would like the part number I can post it.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to do any tuning since I had to hit the ocean instead of my tuning lake/canals but I can tell you this, The Twin Skat is bad to the bone!!!!! bad bad bad!!! The ski rips out the hole and over waves with the utmost ease. She feels like a MX 2stroke now when negotiating waves. I don't know about max rpm or speed number yet but I can tell you that its a massive improvement in hookup and acceleration. The fastest I was able to see was 51mph in the ocean and no clue about boost just yet , I honestly never went more than 1/2 throttle and still was amazed how this mod transformed the feeling of the 310r.
    hopefully I will receive my 02 plate this week so I can get onto the lake and dial her in with and post my findings.
    Ahhh that twin prop hits hard like a cement truck right??..Ha Ha ...what pitches 16/19-16/21 ?...shhh don't tell anybody on GreenHulk...JK

Just wondering with your unlimited budget how come you just didn't go Turbo and just the internal upgrades,R&D sells the kit with all the hardware and can control boost ,it's been a proven concept that can out run a supercharged Ultra and will put you at 80 mph for sure..

just asking Bro

Hells yes ! Hits like a raped ape lol It really feels like it lost a few hundred pounds , best mod so far . Its currently 16/19,16/19. Naw people on Greenhulk only want top speed and a Twin prop would never push an Ultra over 70 lol.
    I wish it wasn't limited , I've been doing really well at work so I figure I might as well get my feet wet(no pun intended ) with my first PWC build . I've done cars and bikes in the past ..As far as the turbo goes... ehhh idk. I have had some turbo cars in the past and yes they are fun and powerful but I like the immediate response of a supercharger. Sheet lets compound this thing lol . But back to reality , once its dialed in with my current setup I'll assess the fun factor and start getting ready for the cams and valve train. Once I can come up something as far as an inlet ,outlet and mounting brackets for the Whipple then I'll tear her down and build the bottom and necessary cooling lines to keep it in one piece. If I don't go the twin screw route due to complications in developing the parts I need to make it work , I'll see if I can find a TVS1650 to bolt on since it shares the same casing as ours which is a 1320. Im in the process of looking for the step down ratio on our unit btw...

+1
    The saga continues.....

tensioner wheel 90 mm
    will not work
    There is no space to install due to bolt 19 to lift tensioner
    You can use a short belt
    Gates 6PK 843
    Gates 6PK 840

11. +1 by:

the 90mm works like a charm , instead of using a 19mm socket to pivot the tensioner I used an open end 19mm wrench. I removed the upcharge pipe from the blower to the intercooler, then put the apply the wrench to the bolt and man beast it towards me and slip on the belt .
    If you only have a ratchet and socket then yes the 90mm wont work unless a thin walled socket is used.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information