Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

Cheapest/best place to purchase new 300 RXP-X in western WA area or close to?

Looking to get back on the horse and want to buy the new RXP-X. When I bought my '08 I got it at a John Deere dealer or something like that in Longview for $1200 under list at a time when that was the newest and baddest. I sense the 300 models will be sold at MSRP or more so I'm wondering if others in here have found deals locally and are willing to share their purchase experience.

Thanks!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4pain View Post
    Looking to get back on the horse and want to buy the new RXP-X. When I bought my '08 I got it at a John Deere dealer or something like that in Longview for $1200 under list at a time when that was the newest and baddest. I sense the 300 models will be sold at MSRP or more so I'm wondering if others in here have found deals locally and are willing to share their purchase experience.

Thanks!
    'Sup Chris!!!

I got mine up here in Woodinville at Ride Motorsports. I was working their competitor (Lynnwood Motoplex) against them and their competitor couldn't best their deal. See Post #17 >>> CLICKY<<< I've been told that there's not a lot of wiggle room considering that they are the newest models. I'm happy with the deal I got from Ride Motorsports and they do have a white RXP-X 300 sitting on their showroom floor.

Let me know when you get one so we can ride...

Craigo

+1
    How's it going Craigo! I plan to be back on Lake WA in time for Seafair and the Blue Angels! I figured I'd be paying MSRP on the ski and was hoping for some money off on a trailer and hopefully BRP will have some 3 year BEST warranty deal. I'm looking around May timeframe...maybe earlier, but I'm trying to not finance anything while I'm house shopping. I'll definitely check out Ride Motorsports and will connect with you when I get her. By the way, how are you liking the new platform? I don't intend to do much modding this time around except stripping some of the excess stickers, free flow, I do like the look of the Riva sponsons and trim tabs, will definitely get that speed limiter box thing, probably the Riva intake grate, do these really need the bilge pump?, maybe the waterbox and possibly the billet levers...nothing really

+1
    Sir - Your vessel is orange.

+1
    What ever you do, don't go to Larson Power Sports. They are rude and always add on extra fees. Honda Lifestyle in Mount Vernon is a great place. I haven't bought from them but I know the guys up their and they are great to talk to. They carry all the new Seadoo's

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4pain View Post
    By the way, how are you liking the new platform? I don't intend to do much modding this time around except stripping some of the excess stickers, free flow, I do like the look of the Riva sponsons and trim tabs, will definitely get that speed limiter box thing, probably the Riva intake grate, do these really need the bilge pump?, maybe the waterbox and possibly the billet levers...nothing really
    I'm a huge fan of the new platform! Everything is extremely ergonomic and you feel MUCH more connected to the ski. I love how it handles, how it carves and slams through the chop! The thing can turn on a dime with the VTS just below the mid point, so you'd better be holding on. I've already been seeing low 70's with the SCOM installed, and don't feel a need to do any real modding. I'm likely only going to install the Lucky 13 pump cone for now as I'm surely on the limiter, and will mostly keep my modding to bolt-ons ... maybe a grate or prop work nothing big... the bilge pump is a good idea.

What happened to your '08 P-X?

Craigo
    Last edited by Craigo; 03-12-2016 at 01:13 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by NWDayton View Post
    Sir - Your vessel is orange.
    Sorry, it's actually 76.81% red. >>> CLICK <<<

+1
    I sold my Jeep and '08 P-X a few years ago when gas was so high. And I knew the value was lessening with the 260 out there. So I got an email
    from "Jackson" at Ride Motorsports who said when I'm ready he'll give me the same deal as you. Not sure what that was. Maybe you can PM if you want to share. I'll need a trailer too. I was thinking or hoping to get local in Oly since taxes are 8.7%. It may make a difference.

Looking to at least pre-order this month to get the free BEST warranty.

Thanks!

+1
    Picked up a Rxt-X 300 for $14300 at the Oaks PA boat show

+1
    I paid $14200 for my RXTX300 and they through in a Seadoo vest that matched and a Cover. With TT&L it was $15400 out the door.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information