open source tuning project for the yamaha

CLOSE/DELETE thread
    Last edited by Stocker; 01-31-2016 at 05:39 PM.

+1
    At the end, you would still need some hardware like a Maptuner, correct? And who would do water testing?

+1
    I can easily read, modify, and reload my FXSHO ecu binary. I've reversed most of the software and found most of the tables. I have already unlocked the boost and rev limits. Made some fuel maps to improve gas mileage during cruising and improved power under load. I'm interested in working on an open source ecu project. I have a spare ecu and don't mind testing when I can. But, I don't want to do this alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexec View Post
    I can easily read, modify, and reload my FXSHO ecu binary. I've reversed most of the software and found most of the tables. I have already unlocked the boost and rev limits. Made some fuel maps to improve gas mileage during cruising and improved power under load. I'm interested in working on an open source ecu project. I have a spare ecu and don't mind testing when I can. But, I don't want to do this alone.
    Hello friend, I'm from Argentina and I'm dedicated to the chiptuning of marine engines and pwc. use kess and ktag, I'm trying to read the new ecis with a mmc flash module for mitsubishi k-line and using tactrix open port 2.0, have you done something like that ?, I'm also curious to know if it's possible to flash the ecu through from the diagnostic port, there is a module for brp with the ecus bosch me17.8.5, but not for yamaha. Do you have any idea about it?

hi
    work with chituning in automotive and original tool ktag, puele leer ecu yamaha fx svho 2016? . in the menu only comes ho

Thread Information