Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 328
  1. #221
    KawaKing06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ocean Springs, MS
    Posts
    258
    +1
    74
    So far, the weather for an early departure Monday is holding quite well. Clear, ESE winds around 5-10 mph. I'm assuming that would call for decent seas, too? Friday is still a toss up. It has changed a few times over the past 2 days, wind being the major factor. Still showing east winds between 15-25 mph, which is down from yesterdays forecast. So, lets hope that projected wind continues to drop, or it will be a wet ride home! 4 and half days left until we hit the road!!!

  2. #222
    4-keeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chalmette, La
    Posts
    1,155
    +1
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by KawaKing06 View Post
    So far, the weather for an early departure Monday is holding quite well. Clear, ESE winds around 5-10 mph. I'm assuming that would call for decent seas, too? Friday is still a toss up. It has changed a few times over the past 2 days, wind being the major factor. Still showing east winds between 15-25 mph, which is down from yesterdays forecast. So, lets hope that projected wind continues to drop, or it will be a wet ride home! 4 and half days left until we hit the road!!!
    That is great news, same weather conditions Stephen and Casey have been saying as well for Monday. Don't think they where checking on Friday. But yes we need to keep an eye out for sure. Can't wait, I have most of my stuff clothes packed last night. I still have 36 hrs of stuff to due in 24hr days!!

  3. #223
    Sea-Donkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    912
    +1
    111
    Are we going to be able to follow your progress online somewhere? Does Bimini have wifi or internet so you can update this thread? Us poor souls on the mainland want to go along in spirit!

  4. #224
    4-keeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chalmette, La
    Posts
    1,155
    +1
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Donkey View Post
    Are we going to be able to follow your progress online somewhere? Does Bimini have wifi or internet so you can update this thread? Us poor souls on the mainland want to go along in spirit!
    We will have a Delorme SE Inreach I just purchased with us on the trip. Now whether we meaning me can figure out how to send the link/attached the link/track on here I sure will. I'm sure someone like Mike or the others in the group will be able to assist with making this happen.


  5. #225
    KawaKing06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ocean Springs, MS
    Posts
    258
    +1
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Donkey View Post
    Are we going to be able to follow your progress online somewhere? Does Bimini have wifi or internet so you can update this thread? Us poor souls on the mainland want to go along in spirit!
    We will have a Delorme SE Inreach I just purchased with us on the trip. Now whether we meaning me can figure out how to send the link/attached the link/track on here I sure will. I'm sure someone like Mike or the others in the group will be able to assist with making this happen.
    Do you have the subscription for it? If so, which one? I saw they have the month to month "freedom" plan, and the annual plan.

  6. #226
    4-keeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chalmette, La
    Posts
    1,155
    +1
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by KawaKing06 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Donkey View Post
    Are we going to be able to follow your progress online somewhere? Does Bimini have wifi or internet so you can update this thread? Us poor souls on the mainland want to go along in spirit!
    We will have a Delorme SE Inreach I just purchased with us on the trip. Now whether we meaning me can figure out how to send the link/attached the link/track on here I sure will. I'm sure someone like Mike or the others in the group will be able to assist with making this happen.
    Do you have the subscription for it? If so, which one? I saw they have the month to month "freedom" plan, and the annual plan.
    Yes Mike, month to month plan. The highest one offer for now. Figure keep it on during the riding season

  7. #227
    DrivingZiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,085
    +1
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by BetaRoc View Post
    I have one of those hoses he was talking about if you want to drive to Lake Charles.... Or you can drive to my work in Iowa (little closer for you)
    Thanks! I'm pretty sure it's gonna be much cheaper to just drop by the Harbor Freight. I have to go get a couple more straps anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    Emailme the weather link when you get a chance
    Are you kidding??? You e-mailed it to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by KawaKing06 View Post
    or it will be a wet ride home!
    I see you're holding to the delusion that either going or coming could possibly be a dry ride.

  8. #228
    4-keeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chalmette, La
    Posts
    1,155
    +1
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingZiggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetaRoc View Post
    I have one of those hoses he was talking about if you want to drive to Lake Charles.... Or you can drive to my work in Iowa (little closer for you)
    Thanks! I'm pretty sure it's gonna be much cheaper to just drop by the Harbor Freight. I have to go get a couple more straps anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    Emailme the weather link when you get a chance
    Are you kidding??? You e-mailed it to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by KawaKing06 View Post
    or it will be a wet ride home!
    I see you're holding to the delusion that either going or coming could possibly be a dry ride.
    Lol, hey it's been a long few weeks!

  9. #229
    4-keeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chalmette, La
    Posts
    1,155
    +1
    410
    All I know is I'm ready to get off the grid! Like yesterday Do you all realize this time next week we will be in Freaking Bahamas! Oh yeah baby,
    back flipping off the shipwreck SS Sapona

  10. #230
    DrivingZiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,085
    +1
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-keeps View Post
    All I know is I'm ready to get off the grid! Like yesterday Do you all realize this time next week we will be in Freaking Bahamas! Oh yeah baby,
    back flipping off the shipwreck SS Sapona
    Yeah, my big ass ain't getting up there. But it's excellent for snorkeling! That's what I'll be doing whilst ya'll are expending testosterone.

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Is anyone planning on a Bimini trip June 18th?
    By brad_720 in forum Southeast
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 02:51 PM
  2. Ride this Sat. 19th, North Gulf Coast, Florida
    By Ducatifast in forum Southeast
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 03:37 PM
  3. Anyone from the Alabama gulf coast?
    By honestblades in forum Southeast
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 09:30 PM
  4. Bimini Trip 2
    By tomgtv in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 09:57 PM
  5. Bimini trip in august or september
    By FX_HO_160 in forum Southeast
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 09:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •