Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski Hacks MG View Post
    The real problem I see is that the people and associations who oversee and cater to the rowing, kayaking & paddle-boarding community (and their events) do not like PWC's .....AT ALL. I cannot see it making very far in a city council meeting at all.
    The City invested money into this park to generate tourism. Money is Money. Insurance and legals would be the biggest hurtle.

Link below is a video this local guy made of the "event". Music sucks tho lol.

https://www.facebook.com/MVP7127/videos/1013355112058971/
    Last edited by d00m; 12-27-2015 at 11:07 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YudLuz2 View Post

No photo but here is the video of the semi-main race. Even the announcer called inside line. The video is from the rear but it sure does look like I'm out front at the end.
    I went to the race tower and they didn't give a shit about the results, he just kept going on with the race and didn't even bother looking into it. There were some piss poor
    decisions made on a number of races. But hey, hydro drags is what it is and we just live with the results.
    In the pic you posted you were ahead and its obvious that is was close to launch pad. The pic they posted was towards end of track were he was ahead. Common sense would be that he drove around you. Not sure how you could be ahead in the beginning, him ahead in the middle, and you ahead in the end. Its 660 ft not 1 mile. Your video shows from the back. If they judged winners from the back, the inside lane would win 95% of time. The white ski has big top end numbers.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvr View Post
    over 40 lbs of boost and over 100 shot of nitrous.
    thats not true! Not sure who told you that
    ujet team themselves mentioned that they ran 40 lb of boost with a 65lb shot, i believe on page 2 here.
    Yes i saw what they were allowed to say. I stand corrected and will stay quiet lol

+1

No photo but here is the video of the semi-main race. Even the announcer called inside line. The video is from the rear but it sure does look like I'm out front at the end.
    I went to the race tower and they didn't give a shit about the results, he just kept going on with the race and didn't even bother looking into it. There were some piss poor
    decisions made on a number of races. But hey, hydro drags is what it is and we just live with the results.
    In the pic you posted you were ahead and its obvious that is was close to launch pad. The pic they posted was towards end of track were he was ahead. Common sense would be that he drove around you. Not sure how you could be ahead in the beginning, him ahead in the middle, and you ahead in the end. Its 660 ft not 1 mile. Your video shows from the back. If they judged winners from the back, the inside lane would win 95% of time. The white ski has big top end numbers.
    O U C H

haha

thanks. ........

+1
    Hard to tell obviously, but it's just not so sure to me that the inside lane always looks ahead. I think the outside lane looks like it's leading to me. ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	378313   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	378314  

over 40 lbs of boost and over 100 shot of nitrous.
    thats not true! Not sure who told you that
    ujet team themselves mentioned that they ran 40 lb of boost with a 65lb shot, i believe on page 2 here.
    Yes i saw what they were allowed to say. I stand corrected and will stay quiet lol
    I'm sure you know what we run,I'm sure you know what a monster the white 99 is today for its class and I'm also sure you know we have the best tuner Brian kirchberger thanks!!! to his magic touch on the keyboard we got first place in ss class with the white 99 in tavares 2015 and made history with u jet yellow and blue fzr ran 109 mph in a 1/8 of a mile.....

+1

Boost and shot of nitrous

Quote Originally Posted by reaction305 View Post

yes i saw what they were allowed to say. I stand corrected and will stay quiet lol
    i'm sure you know what we run,i'm sure you know what a monster the white 99 is today for its class and i'm also sure you know we have the best tuner brian kirchberger thanks!!! To his magic touch on the keyboard we got first place in ss class with the white 99 in tavares 2015 and made history with u jet yellow and blue fzr ran 109 mph in a 1/8 of a mile.....

so if black vr knows so much... The 40 lb boost at 9900 rpm and 65 shot are incorrect?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by reaction305 View Post

yes i saw what they were allowed to say. I stand corrected and will stay quiet lol
    i'm sure you know what we run,i'm sure you know what a monster the white 99 is today for its class and i'm also sure you know we have the best tuner brian kirchberger thanks!!! To his magic touch on the keyboard we got first place in ss class with the white 99 in tavares 2015 and made history with u jet yellow and blue fzr ran 109 mph in a 1/8 of a mile.....

so if black vr knows so much... The 40 lb boost at 9900 rpm and 65 shot are incorrect?
    Well considering my name is brian k and i tune the ski. I would say yes i know more then even the owner on the actual stats on what that ski runs. But out of respect to the owners i will not blab there business so they can stay on top. All i can say is i get good entertainment reading the speculations of the setup, and knowing the actual setup definitely explains why these guys are so fast

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information