THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1

Big thanks to Bill Chapman/ R&D racing

I want to personally thank Bill Chapman from R&D racing. He went over and beyond normal service. He pulled 2 ecu's from his 2016 line up and shipped them over night so we could put them on Angelica's ski's ready for the hydro drags. Let me tell you the ski's were unbelievable. Saturday Angelica raced in 4 classes and she placed a podium win in every class. With all the new tunes they have coming out in 2016 from R&D racing, it looks like it's going to be a good year. Thank you, Jim's Performance
    Last edited by JIM'S PERFORMANCE; 11-09-2015 at 05:15 PM.

+1
    Yep he's a legend...

I understand while most of us are getting our beauty sleep at 5-6am Bill can be seen down at Body Beach @ Havasu tuning and testing these machines..

And Fla has their legends too

+1
    Nicely done. Unfortunately I could not attend but saw the videos and the ski certainly came to life with those tunes. It had great holeshot for sure!
    Nice work on your end too Jim.

4. +1 by:

+1
    I would also like to Thank Bill Chapman and R@D performance for everything they have done for us and for the sport. My daughter race this past weekend on our pro stock boat and our spec boat that ran great all weekend long, The new tunes they have coming out for 2016 are amazing and really woke up the ski's. I cant say thank you enough, we are really looking forward to the next events and keeping up with the big dogs.

+1
    Great job Jim, Angelica and Victor

+1
    Good job guys hopefully there will be drags next year would be nice to have a spring race

+1
    Great job guys..... she was straight killin um' as usual from what I saw on Facebook and only needs more power because she got the technique on lock.............and good looking out R&D as well.
    Last edited by Smokes; 11-10-2015 at 01:05 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    I want to personally thank Bill Chapman from R&D racing. He went over and beyond normal service. He pulled 2 ecu's from his 2016 line up and shipped them over night so we could put them on Angelica's ski's ready for the hydro drags. Let me tell you the ski's were unbelievable. Saturday Angelica raced in 4 classes and she placed a podium win in every class. With all the new tunes they have coming out in 2016 from R&D racing, it looks like it's going to be a good year. Thank you, Jim's Performance
    Yes Angelica ski on pro stock did awesome with some killer holeshot and when she got on Victor ski she did even better, she is a expert driving, even in the past hydros in Polk City lakeland she won 3rd place with Jims Performance fx sho.
    Jim I want to personally thank you for all the help you have done to my ski and my friend Alex. We are really thankful. I spoke with Alex last week and tell him about you winning 3rd place in lakeland and he was very happy for you. Jim you deserved and next year is going to be even better.
    Last edited by mike1706; 11-11-2015 at 12:12 PM.

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Thank you very much Mike.

Thread Information