I知 trying to put together a maintenance schedule for the Eaton Supercharger,300/310

This is just my overall idea for Eaton SC Maintenance; please input your ideas Thanks
    I suggest the SC belt is changed depending on wear, and look at the belt often, say at 100hrs take a good look and decide whether or not it should be changed, remembering that in the overall picture the belt is cheap. If the belt were to break it should not be a catastrophic issue, but a seized/broken SC could be very expensive to repair/replace
    I suggest at 150-200? hrs on the SC that the SC Gear Oil is changed with either GM Brand or equivalent SC gear oil
    Or you could go a step better if their claims are true at John Bond SC Performance shop and use their;
    JB Performance Supercharger Oil with Tribodyn which they claim lower gear case temperatures and extend the life of your supercharger?

I suggest again at 150-200? Hrs on the SC that the twin Impeller Needle Bearings are re greased with Eaton Needle Bearing Grease, and at say 300-400hrs that the SC needle bearings are pulled out and changed, and probably at 300 hrs would be a better interval to change out these needle bearings as their cost is only about $100 for the set. Do not forget when putting the casing back together for the needle bearing side of the SC to use Permatex Anaerobic Gasket Maker. We got our new needle bearings through Jon Bond Performance as well the Anaerobic Gasket Maker.
    I suggest a Grey RTV gasket maker for the drive to gear housing if you really need to take this apart? (Really no need to) This has the oil in it and anaerobic gasket maker for the rotor to case assembly it has No Oil in it.

I personally feel from my limited time around the Ultra痴 is that these Eaton SC are NOT Maintenance free, well I guess they are if a person wants to just run them until they fail, and potentially purchase a New SC.
    My suggested maintenance is very inexpensive preventative maintenance compared to a Sea Doo SC.

Needle Bearings, Super Charger Oil and Anaerobic Gasket Maker
    jonbondperformance.com

Eaton SC Needle Bearing Grease
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eaton-Superc...-/111283105363

Eaton/GM SC Gear Oil
    http://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Fluid-.../dp/B000QIR2ZC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Needle Bearings for Eaton Super Charger from Jon Bond Super Charger Co. in Iowa.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	375201   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$T2eC16NHJGwE9n)ySf0JBQZHFNqbG!~~60_35.JPG 
Views:	260 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	375202   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JB SCO-8.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	375204  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information