Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

+1
    What did u buy ???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Dood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RLMMG View Post
    First the original auction were just that with bidders and no reserves something that happens all the time such big warnings with someone that has approx 50 positive feedback in the end he started with the ridiculous low buy it now prices. With today fraud protection from eBay, Paypal and my credit card company I was refunded the same day. In fact I was refund before my original credit card statement was even issued. There are winners in life who only succeed by taking educated risks which in my opinion this was and would do again unlike others that pay $16,000 for a ski that is worth over $10,000 less in 5 years
    Sorry, I don't believe you. At any rate, it is not an "educated risk" getting into a scam auction. If you were using "education", you shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place. Answer this question. Did you bid at market price? Or very close to market price? Of course not, you bid much lower than market price. Again, getting back to my original point, you should have known from the start that this seller was a dealer of some sorts, therefore he is not a seller that would be willing to sell for much less than market price. You were just lucky that you got your money back.

If the seller had been a private party, with perhaps limited feedback, you might have been able to get a ski for somewhat less than market price. But not a lot less, ebay is a virtual market, so risk is factored into the price.

To sum up, by bidding on this auction, you showed lack of education. This thread should help educate persons like yourself that need this in order to prevent the next scammer from taking your money.

opinions are like asshole which clearly you are
    Last edited by RLMMG; 11-21-2015 at 07:38 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboted View Post
    What did u buy ???
    sure it was just a wise ass remark as there is enough of them just read the feedback on the seller http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rld=true&rt=nc

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by not2fast View Post
    I just picked mine up. Looks great. Started right up. They even helped me load it.
    LOL! Yeah, ok.

+1
    I just picked mine up. Looks great. Started right up. They even helped me load it. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// he better tell us another one before that one gets cold right ??? ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

+1
    Well then post up the HIN. Let CCW run the number and check the history. Be interesting.

+1
    Their website and facebook site are now down.

+1
    Anyone wanna buy the original millennium falcon? It has 174 original hours, comes with a scantily clad space princess and I have the title in hand. $1,000,000 with a $999,999.90 deposit due within the first 5 minutes of auction end

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Dood View Post
    First the original auction were just that with bidders and no reserves something that happens all the time such big warnings with someone that has approx 50 positive feedback in the end he started with the ridiculous low buy it now prices. With today fraud protection from eBay, Paypal and my credit card company I was refunded the same day. In fact I was refund before my original credit card statement was even issued. There are winners in life who only succeed by taking educated risks which in my opinion this was and would do again unlike others that pay $16,000 for a ski that is worth over $10,000 less in 5 years
    Sorry, I don't believe you. At any rate, it is not an "educated risk" getting into a scam auction. If you were using "education", you shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place. Answer this question. Did you bid at market price? Or very close to market price? Of course not, you bid much lower than market price. Again, getting back to my original point, you should have known from the start that this seller was a dealer of some sorts, therefore he is not a seller that would be willing to sell for much less than market price. You were just lucky that you got your money back.

If the seller had been a private party, with perhaps limited feedback, you might have been able to get a ski for somewhat less than market price. But not a lot less, ebay is a virtual market, so risk is factored into the price.

To sum up, by bidding on this auction, you showed lack of education. This thread should help educate persons like yourself that need this in order to prevent the next scammer from taking your money.

opinions are like asshole which clearly you are
    Hey Hey Hey! You need to be respectful and call me MISTER Asshole, buddy! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CCW View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by not2fast View Post
    I just picked mine up. Looks great. Started right up. They even helped me load it.
    LOL! Yeah, ok.
    I was going to reply that I was just kidding to the next person that posted after me, got busy and forgot I posted this. Oops

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information