Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

Covers for 2000 Ultra150

Was wondering what covers you guys/gals are getting For your Ultra 150's?

Was looking at this, has anyone tried, used?

http://www.buymarinecovers.com/super...cover-1550238/

+1
    I personally have not. All my covers are Kawasaki

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DILTS View Post
    I personally have not. All my covers are Kawasaki
    I wish I could get a Kawasaki cover , but Kawasaki does not make them for the Ultra 150 anymore.

You can find them here and there on ebay

+1
    I just bought a new one on Ebay. $300, but that's about what they were when new.

+1
    Ive seen a few 99 cover new on ebay but waiting for a green one to pop up before I buy. Missed a 02 cover that was good condition. All my reviews have led to leftover OEM or try Jettribe but all others suck.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wakejunkie View Post
    All my reviews have led to leftover OEM or try Jettribe but all others suck.
    Jettribe makes a good cover--EXCEPT they don't fit! I've had FOUR of them for two different models of 'Skis. I've even sent them an old factory cover that they could use as a pattern.

The problem seemed to appear when they moved their manufacturing operation to Viet Nam (IIRC). The covers are a match of the factory covers, except that they cut the fabric where the seems are supposed to be. When they pull another 1/2 inch from each piece to sew the seem, it shortens the cover. Every cover I received was about 3 inches too short and too narrow.

If you buy from them, ask for Sarah Whitehead and ask her if they've fixed the problem.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by steve45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wakejunkie View Post
    All my reviews have led to leftover OEM or try Jettribe but all others suck.
    Jettribe makes a good cover--EXCEPT they don't fit! I've had FOUR of them for two different models of 'Skis. I've even sent them an old factory cover that they could use as a pattern.

The problem seemed to appear when they moved their manufacturing operation to Viet Nam (IIRC). The covers are a match of the factory covers, except that they cut the fabric where the seems are supposed to be. When they pull another 1/2 inch from each piece to sew the seem, it shortens the cover. Every cover I received was about 3 inches too short and too narrow.

If you buy from them, ask for Sarah Whitehead and ask her if they've fixed the problem.
    Funny you should say that, I contacted Overton's for their CoverMate Pro line, as I got one for my RXP 2 years ago and its a perfect fit cover and I like it a lot. So I ordered one color matching for my Ultra, the reviews from way back in 2011 said "it does not fit".
    So I called them and they assured me the issue with fitment had been addressed, so I ordered the cover.
    Very high quality, just like the RXP cover, perfect color match and it Does Not fit, same issue reported way back in 2011
    I called them and explained the issue was that the cover does not accommodate the mirrors, She says, its for Ultras with no mirrors!
    I said what year Ultra never had mirrors (non I know of) and she said send it back. So I will, but they will just sell the cover to the next person that calls. Poor Customer service for sure
    That's why I looked at the one in my first post, its priced about the same, and was wondering if anyone had got one from them and if it fit.

+1
    I've tried a couple of cheap Wal-Mart covers just to keep the sun off because we have really severe UV, non even lasted 6 months.

I bought a couple off of Ebay that were guaranteed for 5 years. The material held up, but in two years the stitching was gone.

Nothing seems to hold up as well as a factory cover.

I believe my bro has a cover made by gladiator? Its really nice cover and is the only one i have ever seen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information