Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    +1
    Yeah that pulley and tune will do the trick. But the way i ride my ski I doubt it'll last long lol. Chris w the riva plate Id say you should be considtantly over 71 easily ? Is this w ur rpm and boost loss ? I saw 71-72 with scom only on a regular basis w air mods ofc. 73.5 was the best. Not trying to knock you or your ski but Id think your average should be higher then 71 , im sure you've done air mods too

Stock my 300 did 71-72, stock my 310 does 70-71, riva plate, solas prop, air mods my 300 did 73, of course this was, full tank middle of summer, spring and fall low on gas it was a touch faster maybe 74 on its best day, as we all know every single mph on the water is harder and harder to obtain. 76 with minimal mods and no tune is quite impressive, but im sure most rough water hookup is lost.

3. +1 by:

Old thead, but I would say KSpeed Stage 1.

+1
    [QUOTE=jetdave56;2630703]Eat salads

Best suggestion by far!

+1
    You know, when modding my NA ski I always heard all the ultra guys say “just sell it and buy an ultra”. Well, that would be like me saying to ultra owners who actually want to go fast by today’s standard “just sell the kawi and get a Seadoo/Yamaha that way you have a platform you can build from”.
    In all seriousness though, your hull is a offshore hull. It used to be the best hull out there for big surf but it has some technologically advanced competition now that are also pretty capable. Kawi just needs to innovate and get up to speed (pun intended). As far as speed goes, I think the stx hull has more potential. That stx 310lx is a cool concept.

Quote Originally Posted by dcuhpw View Post
    You know, when modding my NA ski I always heard all the ultra guys say “just sell it and buy an ultra”. Well, that would be like me saying to ultra owners who actually want to go fast by today’s standard “just sell the kawi and get a Seadoo/Yamaha that way you have a platform you can build from”.
    In all seriousness though, your hull is a offshore hull. It used to be the best hull out there for big surf but it has some technologically advanced competition now that are also pretty capable. Kawi just needs to innovate and get up to speed (pun intended). As far as speed goes, I think the stx hull has more potential. That stx 310lx is a cool concept.
    The lighter the ski the faster ,when you are talking over 200 pounds that is a lot of weight. but weight give a good ride and takes a good hit in rough water . iv drove the older stuff and my 250 x i am super happy with was out jumping waves with a friend and what a difference when we switched up .

My Jet Ski drinks more than yours Glenozzy's Avatar
    +1
    the cheapest way is to pull it behind the car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information