Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Rc Boats

  1. #1
    Mike Greenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Posts
    704
    +1
    57

    Rc Boats

    Does anybody here mess around with RC boats, cars, planes/helo's? We are cleaning out the shop attic and ran across a lot of old hobby things. My cars and boats are mainly brushless with a few nitro's.


  2. #2
    MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    17,611
    +1
    1,538
    I have tons of RC stuff......cars boats planes.......

  3. #3
    Moderator HiPeRcO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,881
    +1
    224
    Funny, I just sold my Associated R12 electric stuff this week. I realized that if I hadn't gotten around to getting them back to running condition in the last 25 years, it wasn't going to happen. Felt sad to see them go. I drove the #5 to the track championship back in the day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151123_140313.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	376526   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151123_140333.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	376527  

  4. #4
    Ive got now only 2 traxxas trucks but i had 4 at one point all running... then they started breaking... and i started seeing that 4 is way to much 😂

  5. #5
    Mike Greenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Posts
    704
    +1
    57
    Look at the hump packs.... Woohoo

  6. #6
    PWC Addict lilman573's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    3,019
    +1
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPeRcO View Post
    Funny, I just sold my Associated R12 electric stuff this week. I realized that if I hadn't gotten around to getting them back to running condition in the last 25 years, it wasn't going to happen. Felt sad to see them go. I drove the #5 to the track championship back in the day
    I've got an associated rc10 graphite on the shelf. Every now and again I charge it up for my nephews. They have as much fun as I did. Its great.
    Last edited by lilman573; 11-29-2015 at 08:02 AM.

  7. #7
    MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    17,611
    +1
    1,538
    I have 1/8 scale buggies. 1/10 scale trucks nitro amd electric. 6 planes. A 55 inch v hull powered by a modified homelite weedeater motor. Boat rips pretty good. I should strap a gps to it sometime.

  8. #8
    hill160881's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The delta Ca
    Posts
    2,048
    +1
    255
    To much like a video game for me. Never got into them. All my friends have them though, and they also all have gaming systems

  9. #9
    MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    17,611
    +1
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by hill160881 View Post
    To much like a video game for me. Never got into them. All my friends have them though, and they also all have gaming systems
    I do not play video games

  10. #10
    MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    17,611
    +1
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Greenwood View Post
    Does anybody here mess around with RC boats, cars, planes/helo's? We are cleaning out the shop attic and ran across a lot of old hobby things. My cars and boats are mainly brushless with a few nitro's.
    So we do the same thing for a living and we have all the same toys...........Interesting. I think we need to hang out sometime lol


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My new rc boat
    By GPRXPJared in forum Other Toys
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 03:06 PM
  2. Cool rc-boat vid
    By Trond in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 12:31 AM
  3. FS or trade- Miss Budweiser 1/12 scale RC boat **SOLD**
    By Alex13 in forum General Classifieds
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 07:06 PM
  4. Where to get RC boat?
    By GeoRXT in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 12:24 AM
  5. 120 mph rc boat
    By chuck in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 05:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •