300X throttle lever

Are there any aftermarket companies offering thumb throttles for the 300x?

+1
    Google EZ throttle $20 ,never tried it but understand it fits all models but I believe it's a longer larger lever to wrap all your fingers around giving you less hand fatigue..

mixed reviews I hear...

3. +1 by:

The idea here is to get more of my fingers on the grip. I started off pulling the lever with 2 fingers, but found that I didn't have the strength (not as young as I once was) to hold the grip in rough chop. Then went to single index finger only and it was better. But to be honest, I find my Seadoo thumb throttles much more comfortable. Just my personal preference. So I was hoping that there was a conversion kit on the market that would make this swap out easy.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmanfunk View Post
    The idea here is to get more of my fingers on the grip. I started off pulling the lever with 2 fingers, but found that I didn't have the strength (not as young as I once was) to hold the grip in rough chop. Then went to single index finger only and it was better. But to be honest, I find my Seadoo thumb throttles much more comfortable. Just my personal preference. So I was hoping that there was a conversion kit on the market that would make this swap out easy.
    Do you wear gloves? It makes a world of difference for me.

6. +1 by:

On my 310 I have a lever from a company called inoveli.com. Check them out very nice equipment frederic is a nice guy if you order tell him Tim sent you.

8. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmanfunk View Post
    Keep the throttle back to the grip, that way you can clinch firmly onto both the throttle and the grip!

10. +1 by:

+1
    I slid my throttle assembly over to the left a bit more so I could keep my whole hand on the grip while using index finger to pull the throttle without it hitting my hand. Maybe try that and see if it's a little more comfy for you ?

12. +1 by:

Thread Information