Thread: Vtech map list?

Vtech map list?

Anyone have a current working link to a vtech maps list? Every search I do brings up nothing but dead links. I'm about to really tick the wife off by ordering one and I'd like to see the map list first. Mainly to see injector sizes used.

+1
    there are many different lists
    just about every year is different
    so what do you want a list for?

Boost whore
    +1
    Lol they were gonna put up a list "in a few days" a few months ago.

Long story short for tunes.
    If you have stock or the mods that everyone has then there will be a tune to suit you

If you have some weird mods then you will need to give them details and probably buy a logger and give them logs so they can make a tune to suit you.

And even if you have a common mod set you may still benefit from logging and fine tuning.

Vtech is probably one of the best bang for buck tuning options, but their customer support can be horrific at times.

The main thing I need is so to know what injector sizes they use for their tunes. I'd like to get one size of injector to "grow" in to as I add mods and make any changes. Using a common injector among their tunes means less work for me. I'd like to go with their vt1100 injectors, but from what I can gather looking through the forum they have the fewest canned tunes using these.

Boost whore
    +1
    I believe the common injectors are

Stock
    80#
    Id1000's

+1
    If you have the Bosch ECM for the newer IBR ski's, I would stick with VT1100 injectors.
    Vtech will NOT help for ID1000's injectors, they don't have a tune for them, and won't make one.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by warick99 View Post
    Anyone have a current working link to a vtech maps list? Every search I do brings up nothing but dead links. I'm about to really tick the wife off by ordering one and I'd like to see the map list first. Mainly to see injector sizes used.

What ski ? they have tunes for almost all common injectors

I have a 2009 speedster 150 215hp with an et127 wheel on, and two 2010 wake pro 215's with free flow exhaust and intakes on. Plan is to go et127 and external intercooler on the skis, and larger supercharger and supporting mods on the boat. Just spent a butt load of money fixing the skis after one of my well meaning children put the drain plugs back in the skis and heavy rains flooded them. So my go fast on the water budget is a little shot right now and I don't need to be spending $300+ on a new set of injectors every time I move up a stage. Plus, my wife is getting a little irritated with my spending money on go fast stuff in general, so i need to make every dollar count. Too many dirt bikes, four wheelers and fast cars. Happy wife, happy life and all that.

Boost whore
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedjunky64 View Post
    If you have the Bosch ECM for the newer IBR ski's, I would stick with VT1100 injectors.
    Vtech will NOT help for ID1000's injectors, they don't have a tune for them, and won't make one.
    Whoops. Meant vt1100.

Not id

+1
    Run 42inj with the Et127 and a reflash will give it more ..

Thread Information