So I just went out and bought a new Yamaha VXR. I have 3 Polaris Skis. 1995 SLX 780 that is rock solid and good looking and completely stock except a stainless 6 VANE stator. New Battery, new fuel lines. Fuel pump rebuilt as are carbs. I have over 50 hrs on this ski in 2 seasons with no issues!
2ND is a 1996 SLTX That I've dumped alot of time and some money into. The #3 cylinder is dead. I just honed all 3 and put Standard pistons in knowing it probably wouldn't make it past the season...it didn't. I split cases and installed new crank seals. You can eat off the engine and exhaust there is ZERO corrosion! Ski has new mats and seat recovered. Carbs rebuilt. All new fuel lines. New through hull bearing and seals. Jet pump rebuilt. New through hull bearing and seals. New handle bar grips. Machine is set up for pre mix. The oil tank sending unit grommet leaks. So I drained all oil and plugged oil feed to pump and just fill with water to satisfy low oil warning. Pump removed and blocking plate installed. Ski is 100% assembled minus oil pump. MFD is perfect and speedo works! Looks like older machine stickers have some fading. Rebuild the top end and you have a nice ski. Also new battery. Transferable registration.
3rd ski is a 1997 SLTX with the newer style hood, Camel back seat Red in color. Bottom of ski is like new. It's unbelievable! Seat is rip free but has some mildew that will need some scrubbing! Some of the stickers have the same mildew. No spark, no MFD and someone cut the harness under the hood ares for the MFD. Also needs a pump and steering nossle. Jet pump is disassembled and needs to be rebuilt. All 3 cylinders are 130 across board. Some jet pump parts are missing. It does have a 6 VANE stainless stator! No paperwork available at this time! I'm working on it!
Also included is a 2 place galvanized trailer with brand new bearings and races. All lights work has 3rd wheel and Jack works. Also I have a spare tire. Bunks and carpets in good shape!
$3 grand takes it all! Any questions feel free