+1

RXP X 260 couple noobie questions

Hi all,

I recently purchased the ski with 34hours on it. I have never owned any ski before, but I did use rental ski's in the past.

- I noticed when riding on low speed and making sharp turns, it seems that the ski increases (kinda acceleration noise) gas by itself. Is that normal?

- When using the VTS up or down , I have to hold it either direction. I can't click, otherwise (not always) it drops. I do notice that the VTS is working.

- Is it normal when riding at high speeds, that the steer feels kinda lose.

- Last question, what is your average fuel consumption (if there is any way on how to measure it?)

Thanks all!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahdieno View Post
    1- I noticed when riding on low speed and making sharp turns, it seems that the ski increases (kinda acceleration noise) gas by itself. Is that normal?
    2- When using the VTS up or down , I have to hold it either direction. I can't click, otherwise (not always) it drops. I do notice that the VTS is working.
    3- Is it normal when riding at high speeds, that the steer feels kinda lose.
    4- Last question, what is your average fuel consumption (if there is any way on how to measure it?)
    Hello, welcome to GH.

1. That is normal. Its designed to pick up RPM when ski is in a low speed turn. They did this because without thrust, the ski can't turn.
    2. The VTS works as long as you hold the button down or if you program it, you can quickly double-press up or down and it will move to a pre-set position.
    3. If by loose you mean you can wiggle steering between 11 o'clock to 1 o'clock and ski doesn't react, this is pretty normal.
    4. Fuel consumptions is related to how much you stay in boost. Generally, 4.5MPG is normal with mixed riding. Within the menu of the dash display, you can set it to give you all types of real-time data (ie. miles to empty).

I have attached the "Owners Manual" in PDF format. This has more detailed info on what I mentioned.
    Attached Files Attached Files

+1
    Thanks Sanfish!

Thread Information