Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    +1
    I will post all info right here on the forum this saturday at 6pm my time

+1
    I am in the same boat. I have a 2012 FX SHO and plan on selling it before next season.
    Waiting on the 2016 Yamaha announcement before deciding to go with a FZ SVHO or Kawasaki.

I have to say, after 10 years of VX rentals, and putting a metric shit ton of hours on yami skis....

Yami did one hell of a job on these new ones. They fixed a lot of the complaints i have secretly been belly aching about for ages.

I have about a dozen things that still need to be done....but mark my words....these new skis are freaking impressive....

+1
    Love the reliability and fuel economy of the Yamaha, but I want to get more into racing. I like the fact that with a few mods on the SVHO motor, you have 75+ mph ski. Yamaha seem to have one haul for close course racing and one haul for rough water endurance racing.

Kawasaki gets this done with the same haul and has an awesome hole shot off the line. I would much prefer to start off in front instead of having to pass your way to the front.

Hopefully the haul issues have been addressed in the 2016 Yamaha lineup or I may have to switch over to the dark side.

+1
    I have spent about 15 years riding Yamaha snowmachines after switching over from Polaris. Every year I wait for the Yamaha releases in February/March. In the last several years Yamaha has not come out with anything major other than some minor refinements and BNG (bold new graphics) which has left many of us hugely disappointed. This is the first time I have paid any attention to Yamaha PWC and now I am already caught up with the hype of the 2016 release. I hope things aren't the same with the PWC's as it has been with the sleds.

Lol, they finally put out a good mod to a ski and now you say they suck at sleds. Some are huge some are pretty simple. but they are all in a forward directions.

I only did it professionally for 10 years...i turned 30today so that means i can recall at least 25 years of watersports...

I agree with you but understand they are human also...

+1
    soon there will be the revealing of the 2016 model. damm i just bought the 2015 i guess i should have waited. yes or no?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    soon there will be the revealing of the 2016 model. damm i just bought the 2015 i guess i should have waited. yes or no?

Bari, you may be seeing "red" when you see the new model

or maybe "green" with envy depending on which model you have?

9. +1 by:

+1
    7 1/2 more hours guys

If you are the kind of person that HAS to have the latest and the greatest and kick yourself in the rear for buying a new ski....at the time....me think you really needs to just go out and enjoy the machine.....

im on my 2008 vx with 2300 hours on it....no regrets buddy...ever....unless you bought a seadoo of course

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information