+1

How to price a trailer?

Hey there!

I have a 3 place Zieman trailer my parents had custom built new in 2004, swing away tounge, box and has the jack that folds to the side, not a top crank. Well, long story short I have it in my hands as I have a ski, no one else,, well, I have 3 skis. The trailer is now my mom and step dad's and I want to buy it out as I might move cross country and I want to give them an offer but cannot find any place that sells 3 ski trailers so I can price them out. Does anyone have an idea how much a trailer like that would cost at it's age? Or anyone know a site so I can compare?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Octoarms View Post
    Hey there!

I have a 3 place Zieman trailer my parents had custom built new in 2004, swing away tounge, box and has the jack that folds to the side, not a top crank. Well, long story short I have it in my hands as I have a ski, no one else,, well, I have 3 skis. The trailer is now my mom and step dad's and I want to buy it out as I might move cross country and I want to give them an offer but cannot find any place that sells 3 ski trailers so I can price them out. Does anyone have an idea how much a trailer like that would cost at it's age? Or anyone know a site so I can compare?
    I did own a 3 place 2000 or 2001 ConFab galvanized trailer for a short time.. I sold it because a 4 place Trition trailer became available. That was what we needed for our trips and still have it today.
    Anyway, I sold ithe 3 place in 2009 with 4 new tires for 1,100.00... Bunks were in great shape etc etc etc

Hope that helps in your decision

Enjoy
    DG

Thread Information