Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VTECH only...what impeller is best for me

Basically just want to know what impeller I should purchase over the winter for my Spark with the 109 tune.

I am going to do the stainless steel wear ring as well, but undecided on the impeller.

Also, will my impeller tool from my old 96 xp work on my Spark pump?

Thanks in advance.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by oodaeSGuy View Post
    Basically just want to know what impeller I should purchase over the winter for my Spark with the 109 tune.

I am going to do the stainless steel wear ring as well, but undecided on the impeller.

Thanks in advance.

People seem to favor the Solas more.

Quote Originally Posted by Meen66 View Post

Thanks in advance.

People seem to favor the Solas more.
    Thanks, John!

4. +1 by:

+1
    Solas repitched is great, just installed with stainless ring you will see more of a pull and better hook up but nothing for a top speed gain, at least thats the case with me. Re-pitch'd and got more mph's

Quote Originally Posted by ltdyfz99 View Post
    Solas repitched is great, just installed with stainless ring you will see more of a pull and better hook up but nothing for a top speed gain, at least thats the case with me. Re-pitch'd and got more mph's
    Yeah, I don't care so much about the top speed. I just want the off the start acceleration hook up.

+1
    Yeah, I don't care so much about the top speed. I just want the off the start acceleration hook up.

were regularly out in burlington if you ever want to come out and play, my buddys got a 8350 tune with the new skat that you could try out im sure to see how it is.

and if you need to borrow my imepller removel tool to remove your impeller more then welcome to use mine.

+1
    Solas all the way then, Skat is good too but slips a lil

Quote Originally Posted by Meen66 View Post

were regularly out in burlington if you ever want to come out and play, my buddys got a 8350 tune with the new skat that you could try out im sure to see how it is.

and if you need to borrow my imepller removel tool to remove your impeller more then welcome to use mine.
    Mhmm. I am interested, where abouts do you guys drop them in? I always trailer it to my cottage and ride there so it is always pretty quiet through the week.

+1
    we drop in at la selle park(free launch) and play at the bay front, im about to head out to play in grimsby right now.

+1
    I love my solas 12/17, hole shot is beautiful, and I am waiting on the SS ring. Does anyone have a link that I could look at to see any tips or tricks on how to install? I have the pump in the freezer right now, but I know mine will not just slip off like some claim it does or maybe they will prove me wrong......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information