+1

Bad Experience: Fly Motorsports (Anyone else used them before?)

Company: Fly Motorsports
    Site: http://flymotorsports.com/
    Item Ordered: WSM 003-508 / Link: http://flymotorsports.com/wsm-jet-pu...0-6pr-003-508/

I went ahead and ordered the WSM wear ring with replaceable liners just to give it a shot for my SHO. I ordered this on 7/20/15. After a couple days, I noticed my order status had not changed so on 7/22/15, I decided to give them a call in the evening to see if there was any way to expedite the shipping since I saw it had not been shipped. 3 calls to them in the evening but no answer. I left a voicemail on the third call stating if they could please reach out to me to see if there was any way to expedite my shipping (the website only had a free shipping option) and that I will pay any difference but I that I needed that part by 8/1/15. 10 minutes after that voicemail, I conveniently got an email stating my order had shipped. I figured someone got my voicemail then by why did nobody answer? I spent every day from there on calling with no answer. Called again this morning and left a voicemail stating that I have not been able to get a hold of anyone since my original voicemail on the 22nd and that I really needed to know where my order was. I got an email stating "Hi Eric, here is the tracking info you request. Thanks, Flymotorsports.". When I look up the tracking information, it was shipped out yesterday and wont be here till 8/4/15. Completely unprofessional and lack of customer service. Not happy with them at all and the way they handled me as a customer is completely unacceptable but has anyone previously ordered from them?

+1
    Just got an updated email after I replied my issue with the order to them.

" Hi Eric, We apologize about that. our warehouse did not inform us that our previous shipment was damaged and had to wait on the next one to arrive before your order could be shipped. Here is what we can do for you. If you want to keep that one, we can credit you $30 or you can refuse delivery on that one and we can issue a complete refund. Please let us know what you would like us to do. Thanks."

Not sure but I feel like calling BS on that. Just be careful when ordering from them.

Thread Information