Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Maptuner rental

  1. #1
    Gordys15Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    MASSACHUSETTS
    Posts
    54
    +1
    1

    Maptuner rental

    Is anyone here located in massachusetts willing to rent a maptuner so i can tuned my 2015 spark? Will pay thru paypal and cover the priority 2 day shipping using USPS.

    Thanksss


  2. #2
    njk4o5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    117
    +1
    12
    im in the same boat and also in mass. if anyone in the area has one

  3. #3
    ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lake Havasu, AZ
    Posts
    3,026
    +1
    851
    why don't you 2 split the cost?

    you can do more than just 'tune' with it...

    cuz.., honestly;

    I am not shipping my maptuner out w/o a deposit equal to the cost of replacement of said maptuner in my greedy lil hands.., well.., plus shipping and rental fees.

  4. +1 by:


  5. #4
    Ramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Myakka, FL
    Posts
    816
    +1
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by raceneked View Post
    why don't you 2 split the cost?

    you can do more than just 'tune' with it...

    cuz.., honestly;

    I am not shipping my maptuner out w/o a deposit equal to the cost of replacement of said maptuner in my greedy lil hands.., well.., plus shipping and rental fees.
    Hey raceneked,
    Are you referring to datalogging with the maptuner when you say you can do more with the tuner? Just curious bro, just want to make sure I am not missing something.....I am kind of old school with my yami's in the past this tuning is new but tons of fun and at the flick of a switch pretty much.....

  6. #5
    ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lake Havasu, AZ
    Posts
    3,026
    +1
    851
    You can read and clear codes too. Is all I was referring to

  7. #6
    njk4o5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    117
    +1
    12
    I was hoping someone was local so I could just get a $550 license and trailer my spark to someone whos got the tuner to get it tuned real quick. otherwise im going to wait until another company comes out with a cheaper alternative

  8. #7
    ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lake Havasu, AZ
    Posts
    3,026
    +1
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by njk4o5 View Post
    I was hoping someone was local so I could just get a $550 license and trailer my spark to someone whos got the tuner to get it tuned real quick. otherwise im going to wait until another company comes out with a cheaper alternative
    that, that may take awhile
    I haven't even heard of another company developing 'tunes'
    keep your fingers crossed, maybe someone got something cooking in the closet...

  9. #8
    i have one but would need a deposit in the amount of the tuner to rent it for a fee

  10. #9
    njk4o5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    117
    +1
    12
    I sucked it up and bought the whole thing today. once I get mine tuned hopefully you can use my tuner. im in Hingham mass

  11. #10
    ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lake Havasu, AZ
    Posts
    3,026
    +1
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by njk4o5 View Post
    I sucked it up and bought the whole thing today. once I get mine tuned hopefully you can use my tuner. im in Hingham mass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Funny rental sign
    By Kinchyle in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 07:59 AM
  2. 75 MPH Ski Rentals????
    By golson in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 05:11 PM
  3. "Mary's Movie Rental"
    By elebouef in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 08:39 AM
  4. Seadoo Rental Key??
    By wakeborder556 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 08:40 AM
  5. Looking for jetski rentals in Cozumel?
    By KirkF350 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 12:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •