310R Turbo Kawi for Sale

I'm going to post this over on this Forum as well to get more eyes on it. I'm going to sell my 310R Turbo built my Mr. R&D himself, Bill Chapin. This set up is pretty much the same set up as what Craig Warner just won LB2Cat on. I will post this wright up about this ski below that was tested during last years World Finals. As much as I would like to say I can ride 2 skis at the same time, I can't. There is no need to have 2 Turbo skis sitting around as I have a Turbo FZR as well. I ride in flat water, so I'm going to give up my 310R. It has about 40hr on the ski, 15hr of that is with the Turbo set up. PM me with any questions or pricing and pass the word around. Thanks!

Here is a Link to my Ski's info!

http://www.jetskiworld.gr/articlevie...ng.php?id=9992

Also, I would like to mention that my Ski has all the latest upgrades to the Turbo system, ECU and other parts that have not been mentioned or released as of yet. All of these items and the Turbo will be revealed at the World Finals this year.

+1
    I went to the site mentioned in your above post ... still do not know your list price $$ ?

I still have the ski, but we have several people interested in it so I'm not sure how long it will be around. We took it out today again in Havasu for some more testing(always want to improve) we were running 79 with every pass with 79.3 top speed. This is NOT all about top speed, from start to finish the ski rocks off the bottom, pulls very hard through mid range till it tops out. We are very impressed with how we have it running, with a Turbo Reflash on stock internals.

91 Oct Pump gas Union 76
    8300 RPM
    16 Pounds of Boost
    Stock Injectors
    Stock Engine
    Stock 310 Fuel Pressure
    R&D 255 Fuel Pump
    650+ elevation
    Well over 100 deg

Ozark PM me if you would like to chat about it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GPS.PNG 
Views:	245 
Size:	321.3 KB 
ID:	370100

+1
    Post pictures

Price?

We are testing a proto type design CP pistons that R&D has been working with CP to get them to a 9.0-1 ratio. It's really specifically targeted for offshore/recreational use. R&D also has a new offshore head porting spec that relieves exhaust back pressure to the cylinder head. The porting really helps for the lower end, but over all it's great! Right now we are running 80+ MPH now with a very consistent 79.5 in 110deg+ Temp. R&D always putting in tons of work to make magic happen and always wants to improve their product. Gotta love that!

Still for sale ? What is your last Price ?

Thread Information