+1

Motec I2 software

Hi. I have two races in August and can't get the I2 software to work. It says it isn't installed properly. Thanks.

The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by eazygoin View Post
    Hi. I have two races in August and can't get the I2 software to work. It says it isn't installed properly. Thanks.
    What operating system are you using? Are you using I2 Standard or Pro?

+1
    Hi Nils! Glad it's you. I have the standard I2 level 2 data logging. I'll be honest chief, I'm not the most computer savvy so please put it in layman's terms if possible. My engine efficiency is 58.5. I'm running on the rich side, readings around 1.00. Basically the ski comes out of the hole hard but there is more on top, I know. 8040 RPM's. The ski is stock class legal and mods are; Riva air intake with one vent tube directed at filter for cold air, Riva valve springs w/titanium retainers, Motec Ltc w/ oxygen sensor, RnD intake grate,15/19R Solas, 08 intercooler, RnD intercooler kit and 160 thermostat, RnD rrfpr set at 59 psi. Regulator not set up rising rate as supercharger is stock, Tial blow off valve, Riva/Aeromotive fuel pump, and of course my awesome Motec M130. Any tuning tips will be greatly appreciated. My race is in Lake Hartwell, Ga and Charleston,Wv, which is high elevation. Also, I'm running Sunoco 100 unleaded race gas. Thanks Nils, thought you lived in Australia there Mr. Motec! hehe.

If you are computer challanged, it may be best to learn to get logs off the motec and simply have one of the motec geeks do their magic.

Andy

+1
    Phone call maybe to motec. I intended to go to their seminar in June but missed it working out of town.

Do you have a good log off this thing?

+1
    Probably the easiest thing to do is give me a call on Monday Morning for a Team Viewer session. Down load and install the free version of Team veiwer 10 to your laptop.
    Before you call. You can also send me a data log file Via WeTransfer.com Send it to nils888@earthlink.net. So I can see what is happening with your tune.

+1
    Okay Nils. You may have to walk me through, not sweatin' it. Can I pull up a log without I2?

+1
    Okay Nils. You may have to walk me through, not sweatin' it. Can I pull up a log without I2?
    Yes. The Log files are kept in C:Motec/Logged Data. Have you got I2 to open yet??

+1

finally back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nils888 View Post
    Yes. The Log files are kept in C:Motec/Logged Data. Have you got I2 to open yet??
    Hi Nils. I apologize for the lack of communication. I was sent out of town to Salisbury,Maryland. I come home Thursday and have off all day Friday. I have no plans that day other than getting this Motec tuned. What number can you be reached at? Also, I live a few hours from Greenville and I believe there is a Motec office there, I would be willing to make a trip. Thanks again. My name is Lewis Drake, race number 713, and I race on the Prowatercross tour. Finally, have a good one.

Thread Information