Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Sturm215's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakeland florida
    Posts
    1,892
    +1
    64

    2012-2013 Rxpx 260 OEM seat cover(NEW)

    This was pulled off a NEW OEM seat. Each staple was pulled out from bottom of seat so It wasn't damaged or cut. Make an Offer. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150723_170850.jpg 
Views:	2115 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	366292


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1

    Do you still have that cover to sell?????

    Quote Originally Posted by Sturm215 View Post
    This was pulled off a NEW OEM seat. Each staple was pulled out from bottom of seat so It wasn't damaged or cut. Make an Offer.
    Thank you

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    22
    Interested. If you still have this let me know I'm in Orlando, I'll go and pick it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sturm215 View Post
    This was pulled off a NEW OEM seat. Each staple was pulled out from bottom of seat so It wasn't damaged or cut. Make an Offer.

  4. #4
    How much is it?

  5. #5

    seat cover

    How much do you want

  6. #6
    ptscon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,044
    +1
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by George1017 View Post
    How much do you want
    Probably a lot since you have to account for 5 years of inflation.

  7. #7

    seat cover

    Quote Originally Posted by ptscon View Post
    Probably a lot since you have to account for 5 years of inflation.
    Well think about it l am interested please.

    Are you partner up with the candoo . I spoke to Jeff about the product. I read a lot of your forms, you know what you are doing!!!!! (That's a good thing)

  8. #8

    seat cover

    Quote Originally Posted by George1017 View Post
    Well think about it l am interested please.

    Are you partner up with the candoo . I spoke to Jeff about the product. I read a lot of your forms, you know what you are doing!!!!! (That's a good thing)
    Opps I thought this was for a 2013 RXT X that's what I need.

  9. #9
    ptscon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,044
    +1
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by George1017 View Post
    Opps I thought this was for a 2013 RXT X that's what I need.
    I guess my joke wasn't obvious enough, you're responding to a 5 year old thread.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2020, 05:36 PM
  2. WTB - Parts wtb 2015 RXP-X 260 Yellow/Silver OEM Seat Cover
    By Lstorm2003 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2016, 05:27 PM
  3. FS - Parts 2012/13 Rxpx oem seat cover
    By Joe Stang in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2014, 07:54 AM
  4. SOLD Yamaha FZR Jettrim Seat Cover NEW.
    By prostocker in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 01:50 AM
  5. FS New oem seat cover for sl "red"
    By ujustlost in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 12:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •