New to Fort Worth! Best dealership to buy a Spark and thoughts on Lake Arlington?

Hello fellow Texans! Just moved down to Texas here and like the title says, I'm looking for feedback on where I might shop for a Seadoo Spark 3UP. I'm also really close to Lake Arlington and wanted to get feedback on what ya'll think of that place for jetski fun. We are also interested in Joe Poole Lake which is further for us but not bad of a drive. Too bad it's still closed due to the flooding. Anyways any helpful comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Mark

+1
    I was just at Ft Worth Motorsports off 121 near downtown today. Here's picture. They got plenty of spark ... but didn't seem that negotiable off MSRP (probably why they got so many).... but in their defensive I didn't get "serious" with the deal either. Cowtown has history of being hard to deal with on price. I'd just call around and see what you get for OTD quote. Make sure to call Granbury Motorsports too... it's a bit of a drive, but they saved me $$$$ when I bought my yamaha vxr a couple years ago.

Keep us posted.. I'm curious where you find the best deal. Good luck.

3. +1 by:

Thanks Dckalop for taking the time to post. I'll have to look into Granbury Motorsports. I'm not afraid to drive for a good deal. I haven't been reading good things about Cowtown so I'll avoid them if possible. When I land something I will post who wanted my business and gave me the best deal possible.

There have been multiple opinions about Freedom Powersports on this forum in the recent past; However the complaints seem to be limited to one particular dealership. I just recently purchased a used 2010 GTX IS260 from the McKinney location and have a great relationship with the Sales Manager. Don't need to haggle with the apprentices on the floor, I'll put you directly in touch with Matt if you're serious and I know he'll do the best he can. Can't hurt to try right?

Also, I'll be on Lake Texoma this weekend if you do decide to do something or if you're just in the area let me know. The conditions were perfect last weekend and they are supposed to be similar this weekend as well.

- Paul

Thanks Jaxsonsmith I'll keep that in mind. It'll probably be another 2-3 weeks before I pull the trigger. When ready it would be nice to dodge the floor jockeys and speak with Matt directly for best deal possible. It can't hurt. I haven't heard of Lake Texoma but I'm new down here. All I've heard is Arlington, Joe Poole, Grapevine, Eagle Mountain so far.

+1
    if your riding joe pool and see a pack of very fast skis zoomong by ,that may be
    txgp1300r, meirvin, txgp1812, or txpro1200 we ride the pool all the time and know where all the good creeks are.....you may need to go ahead and get you an RXP-X..sparks are just way to slow...imho ( our average cruising speed is about 50)
    ....we had a bouy course before the flood...not sure if its still there.

Friend has couple of sparks and his only do low to mid 40's. Worth the money if riding much to get something a lil bigger. Some riding groups will tell you not to show up as you won't be able to stay up with them. Just some info to be aware of.
    I love his Sparks (no jokes please lol) but 42-44 won't let you keep up with others.
    I'm only familiar with his and don't know if bigger ones are made.

Thread Information