+1

Pisser question?

I have a brand new 2015 kawasaki 15f. Just put my first 3 hours on it. Awesome so far!!!! But when i was flushing the engine after use(used salt away) i noticed no water coming from the side pisser. There was water coming out the back though. I had no problems during the first 3 hours but i also didnt notice if there was or wasnt any pissing water. I will def check it out asap when i get back on it. Should i be concerned and is there anything else i should check. Hopefully it was just due to a weak water flow in the hose if thats even possible!?!?!?

+1
    weak water flow and not that important, blow air through it or water if you must, its just an indicator its cooling

3. +1 by:

+1
    When flushing are there any appliances ,washer,dishwasher or other water use like in the bathroom?

You might have average water pressure in the house, I do ..

When I flush my ski and very little water coming out ,I run in the house and ask my wife" honey you got the dishwasher of washer downstairs on?"... It's usually the problem when there's little to no real water coming out..

But hit the the throttle 3-4000 rpms to pressurize the circulation and should start coming out of the pisser a little better..

5. +1 by:

+1
    how does hitting the throttle pressurize the system? there is no water pump..maybe a little exhaust gas creating resistance in the waterbox but thats it.

+1
    ok cool. im gonna check tomorrow and make sure that theres water pissing when out on the water. i dock at a private house that runs a hose down to the dock(not my house). i would guess there was low water pressure(not sure about any water appliances running). thanks for the help....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nicjak View Post
    how does hitting the throttle pressurize the system? there is no water pump..maybe a little exhaust gas creating resistance in the waterbox but thats it.
    How?

you never gave more gas on the throttle and seen the water come out of the pisser more ??..same amount of water is going thru the flush system but faster..

+1
    only because of exhaust gases!! no other reason

10. +1 by:

+1
    Check the pisser end too, my old 300x would get a build up at the tip. Push or sqeeze it a couple times and the water would come flying out.
    Like the other said the pisser is just for show that water is flowing it has no other purpose.

+1
    Mine stopped squirting water out hard like before. Used compressed air and good water pressure to clear it. Never had any heat warning on the instrument cluster.

+1
    took her out today. no problem on the water. she was pissing fine. it must have been horrible water pressure from the hose while flushing. thanks for all the help!

Thread Information