+1

Performance package?

Do I get the riva stage 1? Do I piece buy piece it? R&is? Riva? Ahhhhh!! Lol. Maybe simple for some but my ADD is on full charge. I'm a visual learner which doesn't help much either lol. Some vids on YouTube(my chiltons) but not much. I ride the Delaware river. Rec only. No real interest in racing other then whipping up on my buddies. Are the 310's to new? A lot on 300's but don't see much for the 310's. I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I really have tried to search idk thanks guys big ups

+1
    Does the Kspeed replace the one in the stage 1 kit or does that get piggie backed with the one from riva?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyG77 View Post
    Does the Kspeed replace the one in the stage 1 kit or does that get piggie backed with the one from riva?
    Choose one or the other, not both. K'speed gets great feedback.

I have the riva on my 310, not very happy here as I'm only pulling 69 mph tops on gps. My 300 did a steady 74

+1
    That sucks hope u get it worked out. Now did you take off or block this blow off thingy people are talking about. Did u do any free mods to yours as well

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyG77 View Post
    Choose one or the other, not both. K'speed gets great feedback.

I have the riva on my 310, not very happy here as I'm only pulling 69 mph tops on gps. My 300 did a steady 74

Was that with the 1/3 of fuel as tested they clam 74 mph.

+1
    My 300 went as high as 74.8 on low fuel, 74 otherwise. Even pulled 72 doubling the 6 ft, 160 lb wife, I'm 205, it was fun passing a solo rider on another brand with two on board. I only had the filter under the glove box. R@D scom, sold with 240 hrs.
    Nothing yet installed on the 310, just scom by riva..will check the Bov soon. Have a new ecu on its way, this was a non current 2014, now at 30 hrs.

+1
    Lenny 300 parts are the same , a scom takes speed limiter off , a Reflash adjusts map and timing ( along with delimiter depending which one you get). You can also have kspeed de limit your ecu and remove traction control with stock timing which is the "safest". Scom is the cheapest bang for your buck.

+1
    So the riva will take off limiters re map and play with the timing to accommodate the stage one package? Like a plug and play vs the Kspeed which can be set up however u want it. Granted I'm sure they have maps already tested and are plug is play as well. Does that make sense lol sorry I'm learning here Len

+1
    A riva scom only takes the speed limiter off. Scom is plug and play. Kspeed along with other companies can Reflash your ecu to remove it also, with stock or modified timing/Map. All depends what your looking for. If you want to just remove the speed limit then just get the scom , if you want a more snappy machine w better acell than Reflash it. Most re flashes require you to run a 14/21 to bring rpms down and reduce cavitation from the more advanced timing. Search around the 4 stroke performance threads there is a lot of good info in here and that is where I got my info from

+1
    Thanks lol so much info so little time. This new addiction is worse then herion

11. +1 by:

Thread Information