2003 honda aquatrax f-12x turbo{ shutting off after a min running}

hello there i have a 2003 honda aquatrax f-12 turbo ARX1200T3 i just bought the machine brought it home toke it to the lake starts right up everytime. worked good for about 5 minutes then going wide open down the lake the warning light and buzzer started going off but didnt see any code. i toke it home put the hose on it let it run and after a mintute the machine will just shut off with no hesitating. toke three trys before the warning light and buzzer went off but the more i started it and let it run the less time she would stay running. Can someone help i ordered a new relay box gonna try that. somethings heating up by the sounds of things.

Don't think the relay box will set a code, or cause illumination of the light or buzzer.

The self diagnostic features of the F-12X are excellent, you just about have to pull the code to get any information.

When I first tried pulling the codes on my ski, I didn't realize that you MUST press any of the buttons to stop the "buzzer" from buzzing BEFORE you can start with the 'mode+set' procedure. Are you sure you're following the correct procedure for checking the codes?

Gonna be next to impossible to figure it out w/o a code.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hondadude89 View Post
    hello there i have a 2003 honda aquatrax f-12 turbo ARX1200T3 i just bought the machine brought it home toke it to the lake starts right up everytime. worked good for about 5 minutes then going wide open down the lake the warning light and buzzer started going off but didnt see any code. i toke it home put the hose on it let it run and after a mintute the machine will just shut off with no hesitating. toke three trys before the warning light and buzzer went off but the more i started it and let it run the less time she would stay running. Can someone help i ordered a new relay box gonna try that. somethings heating up by the sounds of things.
    did u figure it out this happen to me once and it was a air or water bubble in the oil sensor it would run for a few seconds and shut down, i removed the sensor and cleaned it in side with crab cleaner and all went well.

Thread Information