Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

Aftermarket F15x intercooler

Would like to get a larger intercooler for my F15X which is stock... Does anyone make one for a stock machine.. My understanding is Macs and H2o's are designed to work with their after market ECU .. How about you Nitro ..

+1
    macs will be fine on a stock but need to weld the second map sensor fiting on the new ic . macs does not run 2 map sensor like your stock 15x

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    macs will be fine on a stock but need to weld the second map sensor fiting on the new ic . macs does not run 2 map sensor like your stock 15x
    Thanks Cisco , that's what I'll do....

+1
    why are you wanting to run a larger intercooler and not also do a retune with a different ECU to take advantage of the extra cooling capacity?

+1
    not sure I want to spend another $3000 to go a little faster..... Maybe one day

+1
    I've already seen 70.5 mph with just wedge plate and modified ride plate. I good with that for now , I was just thinking I could get that speed more consistently with a larger intercooler...

+1
    h2o air filter also is god . it have more acceleration but not sure about top end gain . if you put larger ic plumb it on the stock location . i did plumb mine separately whit water filter but if i did not make oles in the body i would go stock plumbing again .

my f15 is proportioning since i put 5 degree wedge . then i remove it and mod the ride plate . still have the problem . i did my 2 body f15x and there ok . why in the hell mine is running like this . lots of f15x have ride plate PLUS 2,5 wedge . did 2 intake grill same problem . if i remember right it was doing it whit only the 2.5 degree wedge and stock ride plate . the intake grill i have now is stock just sharpened a bit . i heaven extended the ride plate 2 inch , no change .

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    h2o air filter also is god . it have more acceleration but not sure about top end gain . if you put larger ic plumb it on the stock location . i did plumb mine separately whit water filter but if i did not make oles in the body i would go stock plumbing again .

my f15 is proportioning since i put 5 degree wedge . then i remove it and mod the ride plate . still have the problem . i did my 2 body f15x and there ok . why in the hell mine is running like this . lots of f15x have ride plate PLUS 2,5 wedge . did 2 intake grill same problem . if i remember right it was doing it whit only the 2.5 degree wedge and stock ride plate . the intake grill i have now is stock just sharpened a bit . i heaven extended the ride plate 2 inch , no change .
    i heaven think off changing the honda for that reason . don't like hull . i did mod seedoo for my buddy's and starting to like them .

+1
    I get a slight porpoiseing at top speeds. When I extended the plate it seem to slow me down a little and didn't really solve the porpoiseing... I love my Honda, don't see me getting rid of it for any reason.. I may even come off the $$$ one day and be cruising in the mid to upper 70's

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wheresmike View Post
    I get a slight porpoiseing at top speeds. When I extended the plate it seem to slow me down a little and didn't really solve the porpoiseing... I love my Honda, don't see me getting rid of it for any reason.. I may even come off the $$$ one day and be cruising in the mid to upper 70's
    I think I only paid $1200 for me F15x ECU...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information