Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need to Ride in Key West

Evening everyone,

Im new to the forum here. ive ridden jetskis for some time. finally got the jetski down with me. I just moved to Key West and really want to take the Jetski out but as many of you know it can be a hastle riding out there if youre new. I was wondering if there is any groups out there or anyone that rides a lot and get people out there. I want to ride with a group because its kind of boring by oneself. So just let me know im open every weekend. Ive got a 2003 Seadoo GTX supercharged that has been sitting for a month now here at Key west. Me and her are eager to hit the waters. Thanks

MY Gf and I are heading down on Friday to the marathon area if you want to meet up and head out with us. There are a few other members on here that are also going out maybe we can all ride together one day.

I was going to try and make it but it looks like ill be working a little to late for that drive today.

Looks like this Saturday Me and a friend maybe more are going to be riding down here in Key West if anyone is interested or will be out there and don't mind an extra rider or two

Come by the jet ski rental on summerland key mm24...look for this

I lived in key west for 10 years and will give you the low down about the area.. You really have to be careful or you will be in 'no go' zones, and people will go out of their way to chase you down and tell you....trust me when I say this, KW is not a fun ride, maybe for an hour, then its stressful as shit because everyone hates you and you look like a lost ski from a tour....thats why i opened a rental a few miles up...i managed a medium to high volume rental in key west for 3.5 years and boy it was wild....but scary...seen A LOT of messed up things..Id be glad to help you NOT be one of those mess ups, give ya chart and everything...

+1
    Check with Matt "KEYZBUM" on here that is where he lives.

Thanks I will and KWTony ill be up there one day

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kwtony View Post

I lived in key west for 10 years and will give you the low down about the area.. You really have to be careful or you will be in 'no go' zones, and people will go out of their way to chase you down and tell you....trust me when I say this, KW is not a fun ride, maybe for an hour, then its stressful as shit because everyone hates you and you look like a lost ski from a tour....thats why i opened a rental a few miles up...i managed a medium to high volume rental in key west for 3.5 years and boy it was wild....but scary...seen A LOT of messed up things..Id be glad to help you NOT be one of those mess ups, give ya chart and everything...

Stopped by yesterday (wife was navigating...buisness address takes you to some houses on cudjo key) they said you were out diving for the day. We will stop by again, and try to bring nicky some Starbucks next time
    Ps. You may need to mow your double trailer bunks, grass is getting kinda tall. j/k!

Quote Originally Posted by xxx2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kwtony View Post

Stopped by yesterday (wife was navigating...buisness address takes you to some houses on cudjo key) they said you were out diving for the day. We will stop by again, and try to bring nicky some Starbucks next time
    Ps. You may need to mow your double trailer bunks, grass is getting kinda tall. j/k!
    hahah that cracks me up everytime.

This stuff cost more then the trailer itself and came from a multi million dollar eco friendly rental house. hahaha

I should be back in today, kinda strange weather tho. Where are you staying?

+1
    It is wierd weather, staying in Family condo in the Truman annex,in old kw. First day We lapped kw a few times, hung out at the boca chica sandbar. Yesterday went to largo and did some riding and then went down to islamarada and put in for some more exploring, the wife wanted to hang out at her old sandbar and drink a beer... so that's where we took in the sunset. We stopped by woody's on the way home... got in pretty late... we will try to hit you up again before we leave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information