Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    +1
    Wow!!! This is awesome

You'll love the efr turbo, in pushing mine to 20psi and been loving it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Wow!!! This is awesome

You'll love the efr turbo, in pushing mine to 20psi and been loving it.

Thank you!!! This is what I keep hearing about the EFR Turbos, Julio...

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dettol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abracadabra View Post
    Just got word from my fabricator. He's got everything mocked up and is ready to start working on the "J" pipe as well as the dump pipe, Julio...

looking forward to see the progress of this project but just out of curiosity... will this bracket holding the turbo will be strong enough in choppy water??

That's a great question. I initially tried to make my bracket out of 1/4" material but couldn't bend it using my vise bending tool so I stepped it down to 1/8" material. I've ordered a 12 tons sheer press that will handle the 1/4" material and I will try to make a new bracket soon, Julio...

+1
    These guys are correct. I do run a Comp Turbo Oil-Less ceramic bearing turbo on my application. Here is a link for those interested in how they work. http://compturbo.com/spotlights/oil-less Scott and those guys have run the EFR turbos with great success, so by no means am I saying that you're compromising your setup. I went the oil-less route for ease of installation, less heat transferred to the engine oil from passing through the turbo's bearing cartridge, unlimited mounting configurations, and just less overall plumbing being there were no oil lines needed to be ran. Here are a few pics of my latest turbo, which we have yet to test being we're in the process of making many more changes. Julio...you're going to love your turbo setup, as we had spoken in regards to before. Call if you need anything. Keep up the good work and you'll be very pleased with the outcome. Keith Salles

Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamdcoop0428 View Post
    Keep it real simple and use a comp oiless turbo. lol they actually work really well.
    Is anyone you know of using one of these on a ski?
    I was reading they require service after so many miles . I wonder what kind of service interval they would need on a ski ? Sorry to hijack the thread. This is something I have been interested in trying !! Julio has a few skis maybe on the next one !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11745678_1500140326944146_7035139525292502821_n.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	366059   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11156256_1500160823608763_7254785352928604987_n.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	366058   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11703093_1500160890275423_2354919550864847698_n.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	366057   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150718_123846_resized.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	366060  

+1
    Thank you Keith!!!

That looks awesome!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ksalles View Post
    These guys are correct. I do run a Comp Turbo Oil-Less ceramic bearing turbo on my application. Here is a link for those interested in how they work. http://compturbo.com/spotlights/oil-less Scott and those guys have run the EFR turbos with great success, so by no means am I saying that you're compromising your setup. I went the oil-less route for ease of installation, less heat transferred to the engine oil from passing through the turbo's bearing cartridge, unlimited mounting configurations, and just less overall plumbing being there were no oil lines needed to be ran. Here are a few pics of my latest turbo, which we have yet to test being we're in the process of making many more changes. Julio...you're going to love your turbo setup, as we had spoken in regards to before. Call if you need anything. Keep up the good work and you'll be very pleased with the outcome. Keith Salles

Keep it real simple and use a comp oiless turbo. lol they actually work really well.
    I was reading they require service after so many miles . I wonder what kind of service interval they would need on a ski ? Sorry to hijack the thread. This is something I have been interested in trying !! Julio has a few skis maybe on the next one !
    What's the service interval time between regrease of the bearings?

Just relax and enjoy the ride. XLT Chad's Avatar
    +1

Dear Santa. I've figured out what I want this year...........

+1
    Andy...service intervals are suggested in roughly the 15 to 20k miles in an application such as ours. With the new design, the service can be done by the individuals via the grease fitting mounted on the turbo. It doesn't have to be dissassembled. Keith

+1
    Andy...service intervals are suggested in roughly the 15 to 20k miles in an application such as ours. With the new design, the service can be done by the individuals via the grease fitting mounted on the turbo. It doesn't have to be dissassembled. Keith
    Very nice! Thankyou!

11. +1 by:

+1
    Keith, can you share a picture of what the grease fitting looks like?!!

thanks, Julio...

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information