Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: KANA FLEX

  1. #1
    05rxp05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    523
    +1
    47

    KANA FLEX

    Gonna order me some KANA to make an intake for my GTR, for all of you that did a DIY how many feet am i gonna need.

    Thanks


  2. #2
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,963
    +1
    2,767
    7 feet is what's needed. Check out the "do it yourself" kit in the forums store. It comes with everything you need
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1160

  3. #3
    boost junkie skidoochris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Davison, Mi
    Posts
    4,653
    +1
    508
    there are many grades of that stuff
    but what fizzle charges is not crazy priced for what you get
    the kit also comes with a nice filter and SC adapter

  4. #4
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,748
    +1
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by skidoochris View Post
    there are many grades of that stuff
    but what fizzle charges is not crazy priced for what you get
    the kit also comes with a nice filter
    I no longer sell the air intake kit, but Jerry does have a version of his own in the store.

  5. +1 by:


  6. #5
    05rxp05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    523
    +1
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skidoochris View Post
    there are many grades of that stuff
    but what fizzle charges is not crazy priced for what you get
    the kit also comes with a nice filter
    I no longer sell the air intake kit, but Jerry does have a version of his own in the store.
    Is there a link to his version?

  7. #6
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,963
    +1
    2,767
    Quote Originally Posted by 05rxp05 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skidoochris View Post
    there are many grades of that stuff
    but what fizzle charges is not crazy priced for what you get
    the kit also comes with a nice filter
    I no longer sell the air intake kit, but Jerry does have a version of his own in the store.
    Is there a link to his version?
    Yes, you will find it here
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1160

    Thanks!

  8. #7
    Guidoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Living outside of Charleston SC.
    Posts
    2,350
    +1
    538
    Jerry has the best prices on Kanaflex hose. Glad you asked on how feet needed,saved me from asking.

  9. #8
    NastyStang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    156
    +1
    3
    Any other mods needed on a 215?

  10. +1 by:


  11. #9
    05rxp05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    523
    +1
    47
    Ordered the kit from the store the other day. Was Iwondering if anyone can give me insight on how long it usually takes to ship/receive.

    I'm sure it varies on what you order, but can someone give me a rough idea!

  12. #10
    imp0ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    5,055
    +1
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyStang View Post
    Any other mods needed on a 215?
    Better charger

  13. +1 by:


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. kana flex question
    By mr. t in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 07:25 PM
  2. kana flex
    By mr. t in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-28-2015, 09:48 PM
  3. kana flex
    By Dockside in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 06:07 PM
  4. Kana Flex hoses...
    By VaRedneck in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 03:46 AM
  5. Clamping Kana-Flex
    By VaRedneck in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 06:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •