93 SL750 rear cylinder crank case filling with fuel

My 1993 Polaris sl750 ran great and now it wont start , rear cylinder (pto)bottom crank case filling up with fuel, took carbs off and cleaned them. What would cause this to fill up with fuel? I suck the fuel out of the crank case on the pto cyliinder out and put the carbs back on, crank it over 3 or 4 times and it fills back up with gas/oil. please help dont know what direction to go.

+1
    Your fuel pump diaphragm is broken and lets fuel pour into the bottom of your crankcase trough the pulse line, replace or rebuild your fuel pump!!!

thanks for the help, I kept looking at the carbs trying to figure out how it was getting past. did pop off test and cleaned carbs put kits in. still leaked. Everything is new on this thing, rebuild motor, carbs, fuel lines , filters

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jayturner View Post
    thanks for the help, I kept looking at the carbs trying to figure out how it was getting past. did pop off test and cleaned carbs put kits in. still leaked. Everything is new on this thing, rebuild motor, carbs, fuel lines , filters
    Did you install a new triple outlet fuel pump? Recommended upgrade for ten Fuji engines.

Only slightly more expensive than rebuilding the original fuel pump, the triple outlet pump has greater flow capacity and can maintain a more consistent fuel delivery.

MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    Did you install a new triple outlet fuel pump? Recommended upgrade for ten Fuji engines.

Only slightly more expensive than rebuilding the original fuel pump, the triple outlet pump has greater flow capacity and can maintain a more consistent fuel delivery.

Believe it or not, the triple pumps most people are using is the same pump as the stock pump, it just has 3 outlets instead of one. It has the same flow capacity.

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Matrix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post

Believe it or not, the triple pumps most people are using is the same pump as the stock pump, it just has 3 outlets instead of one. It has the same flow capacity.
    The recommended triple outlet pump is the version that is stock on the Polaris blue Fuji 780 engine, correct?

65 liters per hour flow rate comes to mind, as I recall.

Thread Information