Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which jet ski would you recommend for flyboards and hoverboards?

I'm specifically wondering if any of you have a new 2015 Sea Doo Wake Pro 215, and used it with a flyboard or hoverboard. I'm considering purchasing this as my first jet ski, then purchasing a hoverboard and possibly a flyboard too (Zapata's). To a lesser extent, I'd like to use the jet ski for wakeboarding too, but not as much as hoverboarding/flyboarding. I don't plan to compete, nor become a pro, but I sure do want to the power to do some good tricks. Any advice is appreciated! Your thoughts on whether this is the right jet ski? Too many bells and whistles?
    Jeff
    Last edited by Jeff1553; 07-13-2015 at 05:03 AM.

+1
    I would say go for the 260 I have a older 215 and always want more power. And Yamaha seems to be the more reliable choice with the flyboard group.

I used to have an ultra 250x but it was insane on gas and engine died on me so I just got rid of it.
    I got myself a fx ho. Uses about half the gas I think and I prefer the ski overall altho I miss two things, the power of my ultra 250x and the 50gal front compartment. Everything else is better on fx ho. I went with yamaha for reliability.

I would say go for the 260. I own 2014 RXPX 260 over 170hrs with Jeblade. No problems so far! Plenty of POWER! You will need Dual Impeller!

+1
    +1 on the dual impeller!

+1
    I have both a 2012 wake 155 and started to use for jetblade and then immediately upgraded to xrtx260. I am getting ready to install dual impeller, because i am reaching the max on the seadoo, i have no experience with other model

Quote Originally Posted by Takostubos View Post
    I have both a 2012 wake 155 and started to use for jetblade and then immediately upgraded to xrtx260. I am getting ready to install dual impeller, because i am reaching the max on the seadoo, i have no experience with other model

I realize this is an old post, but I wanted to ask:

-Regarding the idea to install a dual impeller, may I ask, what "max" are you reaching on your seadoo? Did you reach your "max" rpm and it was still not enough power to do the tricks you want to do on the jetblade? Or some other kind of "max?" Did yours reach "max" cooling and couldn't deliver more power without the engine getting too hot?

May I ask, why do you recommend dual impeller? I would think it's because it would deliver more power (by trading off a faster fuel burn rate for that power), but you stated it already has plenty of power, so was there a different reason you'd recommend the dual impeller?

May I ask, why do you recommend the dual impeller?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information