2003 4 tec supercharger leaking oil

I replaced my old supercharger because it was due for rebuild and blowing oil into intake. I bought a brand new supercharger and installed it from green hulk. Works great I have no codes but I am still getting a lot of oil leaking into the intake hose where the blow off valve is and in the bottom hose of the supercharger. Seadoo is burning oil blue smoke but not all of the time. The sea doo when using it 2-4 hours is about 1/2 to 3/4 of quart low/using oil. Is there a major problem with the engine or is there another seal leaking oil. Thank you

+1
    What kind of Air intake are you running??Stock??Aftermarket??IF your running stock and you still have the breather hose connected you may be getting oil from that...

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    What kind of Air intake are you running??Stock??Aftermarket??IF your running stock and you still have the breather hose connected you may be getting oil from that...
    Yes I have stock air intake

+1
    You could be pulling in blow by into the Scer making it look like the seal is leaking..Disconect that hose and stick it in a pop bottle...take the ski for a ride and see how much shit you get in that bottle and then see if the ski is still smoking real bad after that run...And what i maen by run is not just 1 pass...i mean a full normal day of riding on a full tank of gas..

Thread Information