2007 RXP Coolant leak mostly when engine not fully warmed up

I've got a coolant leak that I haven't been able to find yet. If I idle out of the marina for about a good 10 min or so I will loose maybe a 1/4 inch of coolant from a ride of about 6 miles anywhere from 6000-7400 rpm the whole way. If the ski sits at the island for a few hours cooling off and I hop on it for a quick run maybe just idle out of the no wake zone for a couple minutes and take off about 1/8 mile out and back at around 8100 rpm I've lost about 4 inches of coolant into the hull. I have a plastic bottle attached to the vent tube of the coolant bottle and have seen a little bit of coolant in the tube but not enough to make it into the bottle (because the tube bends down then up and down again into the bottle) so it hasn't made it past the second s bend into the bottle. So to lose that much I doubt its a major head gasket issue. In the picture you will see the coolant sitting on top of the block just below the cylinder gasket and above that is the cooling hose for the cylinder and temp sensor. So the fact that the coolant is at that location leads me to think its not leaking from any of the hoses on the water pump and defenitely dependent on heat expansion. What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2131.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	364951  

+1
    I had a small leak at the small black hose that goes from the coolant tank. It was a loose clamp on the engine side of the hose, it's right at the top very easy access.

You should be able to find out easy by putting few lb of air into the bottle.

3. +1 by:

+1
    It will only leak into the coke bottle on boost. Usually after a WOT run. Do a few pulls with the seat off , to see if any hoses are leaking near the clamps. Most likely head gasket is blown.

+1
    pressure test the coolant system if you can, I suspect the head gasket also.

I haven't had a chance to pressure test it. But I see it coming out the weep hole.

So it turns out it was the rotary gasket on the oil pump shaft. Have not lost anymore coolant since the fix.

Thread Information